No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now I'm reminded of how they all talked about how wonderful Jewel was to have put up with all the water, seemingly forgetting The Eye.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Yup. This one and Trio proves just how much Brad Wright used to write Gero's early episodes.
      Or that Gero must've been ghost writing the scripts for all of SyFy's Saturday night movies...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

You can't tell me that the facility isn't reinforced... An EF-1 tornado isn't gonna take it down...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Or that Gero must've been ghost writing the scripts for all of SyFy's Saturday night movies...
          Sharknado???

Comment

And now I'm reminded of how they all talked about how wonderful Jewel was to have put up with all the water, seemingly forgetting The Eye.
            Yep.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              Sharknado???
              You betcha. It has all the hallmarks.

Comment

A tornado that small couldn't have picked up those cars. Fail.

Comment

6 more minutes

Comment

The FX are embarrassing.

Comment

Best part in the show. "Man up." ROTFLMAO!
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*slaps*

"Man up!"

You tell him, Bill!

Comment

Nye slaps Malcolm and tells him to man up.

Oh crap, who the heck let Rodney have an axe???

Comment

Rodney trying to do CPR... *sighs*

Comment

And, if I'm not mistaken, in the commentary they make fun of Joe for complaining about being wet.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

"Please don't be dead, please don't be dead."

Yeah, because explaining that to Woolsey would've been a nightmare.

Comment

Working...
                                X