No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to evacuate! Everyone run for your lives!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I'm thinking more like enemy combatants or in WWII, what they called "collaborators."
      Indeed.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Awww, Teyla and John shooting at the Darts at the same time. Must be wuv twoo wuv.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yay, everyone made it!

Comment

I love this last jump that allows them to go through the gate!
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Awww, Carson is leaving again and Rodney is sad to be losing his buddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Aww, Rodney and Carson are off for a lunch date!

Comment

I'm thinking more like enemy combatants or in WWII, what they called "collaborators."
                  It makes sense.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us today and be sure to tune in next week for more fun with irate Pegasus Galaxy residents on Inquisition! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

Good one, lots of John being John and some good buddy stuff with the team and Carson.

See you guys later.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

Hola, Sparkies!

I had my first post-op appointment this morning. I'm off work for 4 weeks. That being said, let's see how much fic writing and vid editing I can do one handed, huh?

Comment

Video editing's probably not too hard... one hand, one mouse. Writing, on the other hand (sorry for the pun), you may want to invest in software that converts voice to word.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                              My mom's being moved to ICU.
                              *Hugs* I hope the docs figure things out soon.

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                              Hello everyone! I am here and ready for "Outsiders".
                              Sorry I missed another post-a-thon. Birthday dinner and Castle marathon went longer than I thought they would.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Gotta say, I LOVED the "Doctors Without Borders" thing Carson was doing in Season 5.
                              Me too.

Good idea. Fits them well.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

so Dylan Neal, The actor who played Joe Flanigan (John Sheppard)'s on-screen Brother, Dave, is going to be on arrow this week and it's seems ole Davy has gone dark side.

Comment

Working...
                                X