Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
    Oh my gosh, I have only realise it now, he jokes that Rodney’s niece is called Betty, isn’t that a short name for Elizabeth?!!!
    Yep, it is. Though I doubt that's what TPTW were thinking of.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John just doesn't want to accept that Rodney is slipping away.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        I've seen pics of Joe in that T-shirt.
        Cool!
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

"You're a good friend, Arthur."

LMAO! Ah Rodney, at least he's still cracking jokes.

Comment

Love that little crooked smile. Poor John.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And Rodney is back.
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Did you catch that John helped Teyla up the steps? Those two crazy kids just can't keep their hands off each other.
                sigpic

Comment

Hi Rodney! Welcome back!

Comment

How do we know he's back? He's rude and self centered. Oh yeah. He's back.
                    sigpic

Comment

Did you catch that John helped Teyla up the steps? Those two crazy kids just can't keep their hands off each other.
                      *snorts and flips hair*

Comment

How do we know he's back? He's rude and self centered. Oh yeah. He's back.
                        True, dat!

Comment

I'm with Rodney. If I lose my brain, I hope they'll leave me to it.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Last Supper?"

"Well, it suits your Messiah complex."

*dies laughing*

Comment

"Save me some ham."

*dies laughing again*

Comment

The McShep is strong with this one. No wonder they are so adamant that it's really there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X