No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah... 10:30pm for me then... Okay then, I'm going to work on my animation some more.... be back in 27 minutes then.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      S-minus 30 minutes to "Michael"!

Texans do everything big, don't they?

Yep, early.
      Tell me about it. My friend is buying a 63 ft. sailboat. Mr. SR told him he should have gotten one with a wine cellar. *snort* We had wine that they bought on vacay in Argentina then had shipped to the restaurant and placed in his private wine locker. And yet they are still friends with the likes of us. Go figure.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm here and 15 minutes until 'Michael'
        sigpic

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to "Michael"!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Tell me about it. My friend is buying a 63 ft. sailboat. Mr. SR told him he should have gotten one with a wine cellar. *snort* We had wine that they bought on vacay in Argentina then had shipped to the restaurant and placed in his private wine locker. And yet they are still friends with the likes of us. Go figure.
          Hmm, I suppose they could probably put one of those mini-refrigerator-sized wine chillers on their boat.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes to "Michael"!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              *whistles an innocent tune*
              You, *innocent*? HA!
              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                S-minus 15 minutes to "Michael"!

Hmm, I suppose they could probably put one of those mini-refrigerator-sized wine chillers on their boat.

Knowing them, they probably will.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Knowing them, they probably will.
                  Along with the cheese board, bread basket, and olive jar.

Mmm, sounds like a pretty tasty lunch, actually...

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes to "Michael"! Time to start firing up your DVD players!

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Wakey wakey, Mikey!

Comment

Mike is waking up in a strange place
                              sigpic

Comment

Ruh roh, something is not quite right. Who am I? Why am I here? Oh look. Lizzeh is all alone in her office, yet she shows up at the infirmary with John in tow. Hmm.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X