No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Keller needed some rest, she didn't need to get herself attached to the bed for that!
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Problem? That's an understatement, Teyla!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Gladly Carson was back in time to help them with this situation. Go Carson!
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Ruh oh... cutting was not a good idea.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"You're convinced this has something to do with Michael?"

"Well it's not a case of the hives, is it?"

LOL!

Comment

Ooooh, Woolsey is going off the book! How daring of him!

Comment

I couldn't understand the sense of sending Rodney to go and talk to Jennifer here, i mean they weren't that close yet, isn't that right? Not to mention Rodney is hypocondriac, he hates all that is related with diseases/getting infected with something, I would always think this would be the last place he would want to be, I mean the far away he could be from anything contagious the better for him, right?
                sigpic

Comment

"Who else is here?" asks Dr. Keller
                  "It's me Carson" the voice of first Carson replies "i am here to haunt you since you took my place in Atlantis!"
                  sigpic

Comment

Isn't odd how all the nasty Wraith stuff is covering everything except her face and head?

Comment

Please, John, don't make that sad face!
                      sigpic

Comment

And now there is no Elizabeth to come and practice bedside manners, right?
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi Radek!

Comment

Cutting the power... hope you're not scared of the dark, Jen!

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                              I think not, that voice was only meant for Elizabeth.
                              Very true! That voice was for Elizabeth and Elizabeth alone!
                              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Radek was very brave, i mean he was left all alone. I wonder if it was wise for Teyla to have left him alone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X