• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic spam!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Very nice work, Nola

Comment

Nolamom, I absitively posolutely love those pics!!! Would've loved to have seen these on screen!!!

Comment

but wouldn't you know it, John and Lizzeh tend to do those sort of things when no one is around to film it!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
            Nolamom, I absitively posolutely love those pics!!! Would've loved to have seen these on screen!!!
            Yeah, me too. But we can dream thanks to Nolamom.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              but wouldn't you know it, John and Lizzeh tend to do those sort of things when no one is around to film it!
              Exactly! So this is all the behind-the-scenes footage.

Comment

behind the scenes, in closets, behind crates...
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and... S-minus 5 hours and 20 minutes to The Shrine post-a-thon!

Nolamom, I am loving those pics!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  Exactly! So this is all the behind-the-scenes footage.
                  Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  behind the scenes, in closets, behind crates...
                  Sneaking around on balconies at 3 in the morning...

And in other news, here's this week's College Football Roundup: Georgia had a bye this week, Virginia Tech beat East Carolina 15-10, USC beat Boston College 35-7, Air Force fell to Boise State, 42-20, Navy beat Delaware 51-7. Congrats to everyone who won, our sympathies to those who lost, and good luck next week!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Love the pics Nola

Did this for the challenge on the AFA thread.... Thought it was only polite to share it here as well!

sigpic
                    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Good job!
                      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

S-minus 1 hour to The Shrine post-a-thon!

That's a gorgeous sig banner, Madness reigns!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Enjoy the post-a-thon, everyone! Madness reigns, as always, your artwork is beautiful.

And Nolamom, love your manips!

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to The Shrine!

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                              Love the pics Nola

Did this for the challenge on the AFA thread.... Thought it was only polite to share it here as well!

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/...x.jpg~original[
                              Gorgeous, as always.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to The Shrine!

Comment

Working...
                                X