X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
    you are adorable...
    i am from near sydney.
    The pastor was from Hillsong church, I don't know if you have heard of it.

I have always wanted to visit your country along with New Zealand. I have never been outside the US, well, I have been to Toronto and parts of Ontario in Canada. I guess that counts. *shrugs*

So have all of you been Weir/Shepp shippys since the beginning, or are you a new convert?
    Me, I am kinda a new convert. My first Stargate Atlantis experience was back in March, and I became a Weir/Shepp shipper after I saw "Before I Sleep".

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

*~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Comment

I've been a Sparky shipper since i started watching SGA.

Was there any particular scene in BIS that converted you?

Comment

Originally posted by Skyler
        The pastor was from Hillsong church, I don't know if you have heard of it.

I have always wanted to visit your country along with New Zealand. I have never been outside the US, well, I have been to Toronto and parts of Ontario in Canada. I guess that counts. *shrugs*

So have all of you been Weir/Shepp shippys since the beginning, or are you a new convert?
        Me, I am kinda a new convert. My first Stargate Atlantis experience was back in March, and I became a Weir/Shepp shipper after I saw "Before I Sleep".
        oh... from the beginning... none of this Sheyla stuiff... shep/weir all the way...
        ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Me... I saw sparks fly on the Atlantis balcony in Rising but wasn't too crazy about Weir until Before I Sleep... *hugs Carl Binder* Now that I've shaken Torri's hand, I'm a fan.
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

i have loved the Liz character from the beginning as i saw her in sg1 first... i loved her then, and she has only gotten better,,,

Comment

I was a shipper from Rising i think. Since the little wave when they go through the gate. Actually probably before that, but I just didnt want to admit it

Lovebar made by natz099
              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                I was a shipper from Rising i think. Since the little wave when they go through the gate. Actually probably before that, but I just didnt want to admit it
                no no no no... since .... "Who the hell is this?" aaawww gets me everytime....

Comment

Hello everyone! I am not new to the boards, I have been reading everyone's posts for a while now, but I have never posted myself.

I have to say my favorite Weir/Shepp moment is from the episode I watched last night from the DVD set, "38 Minutes". I LOVE it at the end when Weir goes, "You weren't really gonna say that, were you?" And Shep tries to be all innocent and says "I have no idea what you're talking about." To which Weir replies "I didn't think so" and she does that eyebrow raise and Shepp looks back at her. PRICELESS! Also pricless is Paul McGillion's sound that he makes as Weir does the eyebrow raise. Ah, shippy goodness!

I don't know if those quotes are considered spoilers? I am not quite sure how to do the whole "invisible" text thing. I am sorry if I didn't do it right! Be gentle on the new poster.
                  Oh, welcome skyler! Love how you've jumped in here gal! Greetings from the beautiful state of Alabama!

I too hold dear that episode and scene which I think played much more 'couplish' than perhaps TPTB had envisioned such an early episode could. To me, that scene illustrates perfectly than unspoken and yet, very distinct pair bond developing between the two of them. Even at that early juncture, we have Elizabeth already so distraught over John's possible death that she nearly faints straight away with the emotion of it. And that last scene where the 'unknown' line is left dangling by John, we have a woman and man who already read each other so very well...they already anticipate the other and have an idea of what the other is feeling. So much is left unsaid but yet, because it is left unsaid, the gravity of the bond grows even greater between them. Elizabeth walked away from that room and John watched her walk away and they both knew the emotions were important between them and in regard to what they're doing together.

Oddly enough, one of my favorite shippy-esque scenes is in HotZone when Teyla calls John's hand on his anger with Elizabeth over her decision not to 'militarize' the situation developing. Teyla points out to John that he's not so easy for Elizabeth to deal with either and points out how he is similar and has something fundamental in common with elizabeth.

I think this shows very early on that the dynamic/bond between shep and weir is already being sensed by others. That scene reminded me of a friend offering a friend advice on their marital problems or how my own mother has talked to me straight after the husband and I had a fight. Her pointing that out also shows imo, that Elizabeth and John, while seemingly so very different, are so very much alike in the ways that are most important...ways they're still trying to find for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                    Oh, welcome skyler! Love how you've jumped in here gal! Greetings from the beautiful state of Alabama!

I too hold dear that episode and scene which I think played much more 'couplish' than perhaps TPTB had envisioned such an early episode could. To me, that scene illustrates perfectly than unspoken and yet, very distinct pair bond developing between the two of them. Even at that early juncture, we have Elizabeth already so distraught over John's possible death that she nearly faints straight away with the emotion of it. And that last scene where the 'unknown' line is left dangling by John, we have a woman and man who already read each other so very well...they already anticipate the other and have an idea of what the other is feeling. So much is left unsaid but yet, because it is left unsaid, the gravity of the bond grows even greater between them. Elizabeth walked away from that room and John watched her walk away and they both knew the emotions were important between them and in regard to what they're doing together.

Oddly enough, one of my favorite shippy-esque scenes is in HotZone when Teyla calls John's hand on his anger with Elizabeth over her decision not to 'militarize' the situation developing. Teyla points out to John that he's not so easy for Elizabeth to deal with either and points out how he is similar and has something fundamental in common with elizabeth.

I think this shows very early on that the dynamic/bond between shep and weir is already being sensed by others. That scene reminded me of a friend offering a friend advice on their marital problems or how my own mother has talked to me straight after the husband and I had a fight. Her pointing that out also shows imo, that Elizabeth and John, while seemingly so very different, are so very much alike in the ways that are most important...ways they're still trying to find for themselves.
                    *waves* Hi ya Bama... i have to ask... is you name Bama taken from Alabama??? i know i might be blond here but enlightn me pls....

Comment

Welcome to our little Shweir world, Skylar.

I posted the new chapter to Stargate: Return to Atlantis.http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2644422/3/

Just to let you know, John and Elizabeth were NEVER together in this fic. I just got a horde of reviews of everyone gushing because they all thought Liz and John were once engaged. For all those who haven't read the third chapter, I'd thought I'd give you the heads up. Don't worry, I plan to get them together in this fic, but I think I'll let you squirm a while.

SHWEIR EPISODES: 38 Minutes, The Storm, The Eye, Hot Zone, Seige Part 1,2 and 3, The Intruder, Conversion, The Lost Boys, The Hive, The Long Goodbye, Coup D'Etat, No Man's Land,The Misbegotten, Irresistable, Progeny, The Real World, Common Ground, The Return Part 1, Echoes, Tao of Rodney and many more to come!!!

Oh yeah, Shweir rules!:

Comment

Originally posted by Bama

Hello Bama from your neighbor wwayyy up North. Or is it Northeast? I love the way you explain your shippy position! Rock on!

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

*~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Comment

Originally posted by Tinuviel Undomiel
                          Welcome to our little Shweir world, Skylar.

I posted the new chapter to Stargate: Return to Atlantis.http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2644422/3/

Just to let you know, John and Elizabeth were NEVER together in this fic. I just got a horde of reviews of everyone gushing because they all thought Liz and John were once engaged. For all those who haven't read the third chapter, I'd thought I'd give you the heads up. Don't worry, I plan to get them together in this fic, but I think I'll let you squirm a while.
                          OMG i love the fic... have loved it since you started it... i think that they are very in character and i love it i love it.... cant wait for the next chap.... was she really just fantasising... i thought that it was memory... about the proposal

Comment

Hello Bama from your neighbor wwayyy up North. Or is it Northeast? I love the way you explain your shippy position! Rock on!
                            Yeah, you're way up there, how do you survive the cold, Bama, I'd be your southeast neighbor, here in Texas. How's the weather where you're at? I know it's freezing here (60 Farrneheit, brrr, )

I'm also curiousw about your nama too, don't you have like 3 different things, like Your state, dog, football team, right?
                            McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                            Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                            McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                            My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                              OMG i love the fic... have loved it since you started it... i think that they are very in character and i love it i love it.... cant wait for the next chap.... was she really just fantasising... i thought that it was memory... about the proposal
                              Yes, i'm sorry, but it was really just a fantasy. John and her weren't together, but they will. It will take a while. Right now they aren't even friends, I have to establish that first. But don't worry, they still have those feelings. And in about 2 or 3 chapters you find out what is in Lizzie's Mystery Box.

Thanks for the compliment. I do try to keep them in character, as does my co-writer/sister Nerwen Aldarion. (she writes the Teyla/Dex stuff) Thanks for that. Do you have any fanfics? i would love to read them.

SHWEIR EPISODES: 38 Minutes, The Storm, The Eye, Hot Zone, Seige Part 1,2 and 3, The Intruder, Conversion, The Lost Boys, The Hive, The Long Goodbye, Coup D'Etat, No Man's Land,The Misbegotten, Irresistable, Progeny, The Real World, Common Ground, The Return Part 1, Echoes, Tao of Rodney and many more to come!!!

Oh yeah, Shweir rules!:

Comment

Originally posted by weirfan517
                                Yeah, you're way up there, how do you survive the cold, Bama, I'd be your southeast neighbor, here in Texas. How's the weather where you're at? I know it's freezing here (60 Farrneheit, brrr, )

I'm also curiousw about your nama too, don't you have like 3 different things, like Your state, dog, football team, right?
                                oooohh everyone is intrigued... i swear this relates to shweir...

Comment

Working...
                                X