Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xkawaiix
    LOL, I wish the rep links were working.
    I think they work. You just have to scroll down the box a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka
      I think they work. You just have to scroll down the box a bit.
      Hm... do you mean the scale next to the post number because when I click on that, it brings me to the top of the page.

Comment

LOL, I wish the rep links were working.
        i know... its p!$$ing me off.... i really wanna give green....
        ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Hm... do you mean the scale next to the post number because when I click on that, it brings me to the top of the page.
          Yea ... Hmm .... I tried to green ya, and I got the approve/disapprove box. I clicked it and it brought me back to the forum page. Don't know if it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka
            Yea ... Hmm .... I tried to green ya, and I got the approve/disapprove box. I clicked it and it brought me back to the forum page. Don't know if it worked.
            thats how they work , but they are screwing up at the moment....none of us can give green at the moment....

Comment

Hello everyone! I am not new to the boards, I have been reading everyone's posts for a while now, but I have never posted myself.

I have to say my favorite Weir/Shepp moment is from the episode I watched last night from the DVD set, "38 Minutes". I LOVE it at the end when Weir goes, "You weren't really gonna say that, were you?" And Shep tries to be all innocent and says "I have no idea what you're talking about." To which Weir replies "I didn't think so" and she does that eyebrow raise and Shepp looks back at her. PRICELESS! Also pricless is Paul McGillion's sound that he makes as Weir does the eyebrow raise. Ah, shippy goodness!

I don't know if those quotes are considered spoilers? I am not quite sure how to do the whole "invisible" text thing. I am sorry if I didn't do it right! Be gentle on the new poster.

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

*~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                thats how they work , but they are screwing up at the moment....none of us can give green at the moment....
                Darn! And I like green! You know what they say about the green M&M's

Comment

Originally posted by Skyler
                  Hello everyone! I am not new to the boards, I have been reading everyone's posts for a while now, but I have never posted myself.

I have to say my favorite Weir/Shepp moment is from the episode I watched last night from the DVD set, "38 Minutes". I LOVE it at the end when Weir goes, "You weren't really gonna say that, were you?" And Shep tries to be all innocent and says "I have no idea what you're talking about." To which Weir replies "I didn't think so" and she does that eyebrow raise and Shepp looks back at her. PRICELESS! Also pricless is Paul McGillion's sound that he makes as Weir does the eyebrow raise. Ah, shippy goodness!

I don't know if those quotes are considered spoilers? I am not quite sure how to do the whole "invisible" text thing. I am sorry if I didn't do it right! Be gentle on the new poster.
                  Welcome! If you're anything like the rest of us, you'll find this place addictive!
                  Spoilers are easy to do just use [ sort of bracket --- you need to write spoiler, and then put another bracket. To close go[/ then spoiler]

Hope that makes sense!

Comment

Welcome Skylar!!!!!!

we love newbies here!!!!!

Comment

Welcome Skyler!

I think anything from S2 has to go 'invisable'. that's the rule i try to stick to anyway. To do spoilers, type [ spoiler ]text[/ spoiler ] without the spaces.

Comment

Hello hello all you lovely shippers out there! Woah, we have Australians in tha house! Good day Lexa Jayde! I recently went to a Joyce Meyer conference in Indianapolis and a pastor from Syndey spoke. And fans from the UK. Wow, this is really cool!

I wanna try out the spolier bracket:
                        Spoiler:
                        testing testing... 1..2...3

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

*~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Comment

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone! I've been hastily opening presents my mommy sent me (yay for more killer whale books!).

Ad welcome, Skyler!!
                          "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                          My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by Skyler
                            Hello hello all you lovely shippers out there! Woah, we have Australians in tha house! Good day Lexa Jayde! I recently went to a Joyce Meyer conference in Indianapolis and a pastor from Syndey spoke. And fans from the UK. Wow, this is really cool!

I wanna try out the spolier bracket:
                            Spoiler:
                            testing testing... 1..2...3
                            you are adorable...
                            i am from near sydney.

Comment

Hey, I've got some more fic, not really new, these are just my favorites, and I got a few.

Some of my favorite shep/weir fics:

Transformation by one of our very own, Bama

Johnathan by johnliz4ever

Very Secret Atlantis Journals Season 1 by Athenaktt

How the Other Half Lives
                              by miera

Put The Book Down by Angel Leviathan

Nurse Maid by Admiral Lily

A Normal Life by evil superman

Chocolate and Kisses by mercscilla

A Twisted Sort of Luck by Medie

That's all I can think of for now, enjoy and a happy birthday to xfkirsten and Tinuviel Undomiel!
                              McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                              Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                              McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                              My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

ooohh fic pressies... i love them...

Comment

Working...
                                X