Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by weirfan517
    Torri's always adoreable.
    True... but she was extra adorable then.
    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

John meets kirsten for coffee on her birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Wooo!! Thanks for setting me up!

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
          True... but she was extra adorable then.
          I love that about their characters.

Torri's Elizabeth, though supposedly strong-willed and stern and mentally tough and every bit the cool woman in charge just makes me want to reach thru the set and hug the bejeeze outta her at times and go, "It's OK to let go darlin! Cry! Smile! Laugh! Spit! Just DO it! Let him see the real you underneath here-just him-trust him with yourself and it will be fine-I promise!" I can totally dig where John loves to get at her a little and pull that smile out of her.

And then, the opposite with John...He is the ever so laid-back, cool, fun-loving, foot-loose and fancy free flyboy and I just want to grab him and pull him by the lapel and go, "Be still! one second! Look me straight in the eyeball and tell me you're not absolutely serious in what you feel for that pretty woman that you try so hard to think of as your boss only!" I can totally see where Elizabeth is charmed as hell by him and is scared to death of his power over her if he ever does get serious with her.

P.S. happy 23rd b-day kirsten!

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
            I love that about their characters.

Torri's Elizabeth, though supposedly strong-willed and stern and mentally tough and every bit the cool woman in charge just makes me want to reach thru the set and hug the bejeeze outta her at times and go, "It's OK to let go darlin! Cry! Smile! Laugh! Spit! Just DO it! Let him see the real you underneath here-just him-trust him with yourself and it will be fine-I promise!" I can totally dig where John loves to get at her a little and pull that smile out of her.

And then, the opposite with John...He is the ever so laid-back, cool, fun-loving, foot-loose and fancy free flyboy and I just want to grab him and pull him by the lapel and go, "Be still! one second! Look me straight in the eyeball and tell me you're not absolutely serious in what you feel for that pretty woman that you try so hard to think of as your boss only!" I can totally see where Elizabeth is charmed as hell by him and is scared to death of his power over her if he ever does get serious with her.

P.S. happy 23rd b-day kirsten!
            The great thing about the way Torri plays Elizabeth like that is that there's times you can see that Elizabeth wants to react like that, too, but is holding herself back. I love that!

And thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by weirfan517
              We did go a little off topic, partly my fault, sorry yall, just so everyone knows, there's an off topic thread in 'off topic chatter' forum, there, you'll learn a little more about my sigourney weaver obsession (), so on topic, I've got...nothing at the moment but this pic:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ersion2317.jpg
              It's from conversion after john said
              Spoiler:
              'you really suck at the whole bedside manner thing', , that was one of my favorite scenes and that Liz moment was so funny.
              I really like this moment... in Conversion... the more time I spend on this thread, the more I'm convinced by you people that Conversion has far more Sheppard/Weir stuff going for it than that one rather brusque Sheppard/Teyla scene...

However, what I REALLY meant to say is that even though Sheppard sounded outwardly snarky... it was a real indication of their closeness... that he could be honest with her and she with him. It wasn't cliched... it was just about two people who had achieved some history with each other and weren't afraid to get down to brass tacks. She was scared and so was he... He knew she was scared underneathe all her outward show of motherliness and threw that in to relieve the tension in the air. It was his way of dealing with his fear and hers.
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                The great thing about the way Torri plays Elizabeth like that is that there's times you can see that Elizabeth wants to react like that, too, but is holding herself back. I love that!
                i am in all agreement with you xfkirsten. i love that... i just rewatched the sanctuary comm. it was so good... Torri is so funny . i love the line...
                John: Why did you come here?
                Chaya: Because of you John
                Then in comm. torri was all like "Yeah, well he was h0rNy!!!"
                i craked up something shocking
                ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

ok we are slipping to page 2 here...

have a pic... kudos to Torri for this icon

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                    ok we are slipping to page 2 here...

have a pic... kudos to Torri for this icon

Wow. that looks very real. Impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                      Wow. that looks very real. Impressive!
                      i reckon... i thought that it was great.....very very good...

Comment

i reckon... i thought that it was great.....very very good...
                        Some of us are talented --- others just recognise great talent, which is just as important in the general scheme of things
                        Well, I like to tell myself that!!!

Comment

Some of us are talented --- others just recognise great talent, which is just as important in the general scheme of things
                          Well, I like to tell myself that!!!
                          *poinjts to self* i am one of the ones that recognise talent... i am not very talented at all... except Torri wrote on my signing, that i was lovely and talented *heart flutters*
                          i am no where near as clever as some on these threads... *cough* Melyanna *cough*... she is great....

Comment

*poinjts to self* i am one of the ones that recognise talent... i am not very talented at all... except Torri wrote on my signing, that i was lovely and talented *heart flutters*
                            i am no where near as clever as some on these threads... *cough* Melyanna *cough*... she is great....
                            And Bama! For her stories and for her wonderful analysis of all things Shep/Weir/Torri....

Comment

And Bama! For her stories and for her wonderful analysis of all things Shep/Weir/Torri....
                              yes and Bama... she is awesome... i love the analyzing of the relationship....

Comment

here... we were sllipping to page 2...
                                have a picture:

so cool....

nice wallpaper

Comment

Working...
                                X