No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, now I may be confused, but in no way can I connect this CANON DESCRIPTION of Wraith reproduction with those Legacy books. Maybe I missed something.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      Haha, John's concern about Teyla reminds me of Ronon's and Lorne's concern over Elizabeth whenever John was in trouble/missing/gone, like a guy who keeps an eye on someone else's girl when the guy who is suppose to be there can't be, if that makes sense.
      It makes perfect sense. I had never thought about it that way.
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        That Wraith birthing scene looked like a total ripoff of the Orc birthing scene in Lord of the Rings.

I was thinking the same thing.
        sigpic

Comment

The Queen's awake and she's cranky.
          sigpic

Comment

Andee! *waves* We haven't seen her lately. Best Wraith queen ever.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              The Queen's awake and she's cranky.
              I would be too if I had to sit on that skanky throne. Ewww.
              sigpic

Comment

Todd is so glad to see John, he's about to wag his tail.
                sigpic

Comment

And now they're saving Todd, and hope that he's being honest with them...psh, they never learn, trust the wraith but let's not trust Elizabeth who they do know.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Okay, now I may be confused, but in no way can I connect this CANON DESCRIPTION of Wraith reproduction with those Legacy books. Maybe I missed something.
                    No, you didn't miss anything. But they did. *snorts*
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh look, Todd's been rescued. LOL!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, Major Lorne is so sweet!
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Lorne's words of comfort, he's being really sweet in this scene and we got some more background on him as well.
                          sigpic

Comment

Aw, cute Teyla and Lorne bonding scene. Probably one of the best things about this episode.

Comment

This is a great moment with Lorne and Teyla. He didn't know she was dating anyone. LOL I guess he missed the greatest romance of all time between her and his commanding officer right under his nose. ROTFLMAO!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                This is a great moment with Lorne and Teyla. He didn't know she was dating anyone. LOL I guess he missed the greatest romance of all time between her and his commanding officer right under his nose. ROTFLMAO!
                                Haha, well, since he seem to have been very pro-Sparky through season 2 at least he must have known that it wouldn't have been John.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X