Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys,

i just read that Joe Flanigan and Torri Higginson will be attending the Chicago Convention from august 16-18. i hope someone will make good photos and videos and share them with us. can't wait.

Comment

Someone will most definitely do that... no worries!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by dver View Post
        Hello everyone.
        I am a hopeless romantic. I love them. I love the chemistry between them, the dynamics in the relationship, the tension, the strength of characters. And all this in despite fact that I am slash fan since the X Files. But from the X Files time I have developed so to speak, a flair, sixth sense for the tension in the Pairing. So, for me Sparky is a huuuuge treasure. Like a big dinner with all my favorite dishes – love, devotion, self denial, jealousy, sex chemistry. Everything I love. And, of course, deep stories from both sides, not that fake stuff like… you know… "she is a good girl and he is a good man with no past and no skeletons in their wardrobes"…
        It is a pity that I can not support all the fans and shippers with texts or clips, but I am heartily glad that I am now with you!
        This is my vision of characters in 3 and 4 seasons (yes, I HATE Season five, but absolutely LOVE Vegas episode, coz it explored John the way I absolutely loved and ultimately needed))))

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...mu-d61oddk.jpg
        Welcome. Anybody who loves Vegas is okay in my book.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

It is a pity that I can not support all the fans and shippers with texts or clips, but I am heartily glad that I am now with you!
          But, but, but... there's so much more than just Sparky... like, like, like.... ... I can hear the regulars thinking -- "There she goes again..." ... what about Kate/Teyla?

Nice!

Comment

Thank you!!! I have my own theory about all these universes, where Sheppard and Weir together or (like in Vegas and in main universe of SGA) not together because one in pair is dead. I love to play with these ideas, with all these possibilities, but what is important for me is that John is clearly NOT HAPPY without Weir. And never will be...
            And not to mention that Vegas is extremely bright and beautiful.
            And, as i watched all season, all together, and i knew the end will be at season 5, Vegas became just a beautiful and sad Good Buy to all series and all characters. Sad, but beautiful. I still use to cry when i watch it.

Comment

Oh, Kate is a sweet angel for me. Lovely girl, so tender and yet so smart... And Teyla, she was one of a person i thought of... you know, a person to be with Elizabeth.

Yeah, i am pervert. A little. But Teyla is like a guardian for her. I still dream to read some big and long and nice piece of fanfiction with this pair (Teyla/Elizabeth). Drama, secrets, a lot of crying and passion, all that stuff...

And i am glad you liked my art!

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                I'm interesting in seeing where you take this one, Simlead.
                Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                I'd like to find that one as well!
                Thanks, guys! More on the way soon. I do have another story I'm just kicking off too, so it won't be my sole focus, but I'll keep the updates coming when I can.

Hello everyone.
                I am a hopeless romantic. I love them. I love the chemistry between them, the dynamics in the relationship, the tension, the strength of characters. And all this in despite fact that I am slash fan since the X Files. But from the X Files time I have developed so to speak, a flair, sixth sense for the tension in the Pairing. So, for me Sparky is a huuuuge treasure. Like a big dinner with all my favorite dishes – love, devotion, self denial, jealousy, sex chemistry. Everything I love. And, of course, deep stories from both sides, not that fake stuff like… you know… "she is a good girl and he is a good man with no past and no skeletons in their wardrobes"…
                This is my vision of characters in 3 and 4 seasons (yes, I HATE Season five, but absolutely LOVE Vegas episode, coz it explored John the way I absolutely loved and ultimately needed))))

Hi, welcome, it's always great to see new faces (metaphorically speaking).
                And great picture! *oggles*
                Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
                My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                  Followed back, I need more SGA peeps on my dash. Most of my followers probably have no idea what's going on right now. Who is this person and why is there suddenly all this SGA stuff on my dash? LOL.
                  I folllowed you. You can follow me back if you want.

Hello everyone.

Welcome to the thread!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and S-minus 5 hours to the Doppelganger post-a-thon!

And a big Sparky welcome to dver! Pull up a chair and enjoy our insanity!

Originally posted by CaptainMina90 View Post
                    hey guys,

i just read that Joe Flanigan and Torri Higginson will be attending the Chicago Convention from august 16-18. i hope someone will make good photos and videos and share them with us. can't wait.
                    I hope so too... the fact that Creation has not scheduled a dual photo-op for them is incredibly disappointing.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and S-minus 5 hours to the Doppelganger post-a-thon!
                      And that answers my question in one go -- 10:30pm -- which is good cause that's far better. I couldn't have made it earlier since that would surely clash with me driving back to my own place from my parents' house.

For some reason that doesn't make me a happy fangirl that I'll be on time - must be cause it's Doppelganger.

Comment

Hello everyone! I’m back after a crazy but fun weekend with two birthday celebrations but now I’m here and I’m ready for tonight post-a-thon.

------

Love all the new artwork.

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                        That we definitely do! And I am more than glad (now after knowing what really happened - I mean behind the scenes - and the plans for a continuation – whether in a movie or in a season 6) that the series ended where it did and the way it ended.
                        I agree with this, more so now than ever and I’m glad they never got the chance to ruin anymore.

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                        I tried linking it but it still tells me it's too large. There is an option that says "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" and if I unclick it it lets me, hm. I hope it's nothing important.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...er/je-1x18.png
                        Beautiful, love the eye!sex in that scene.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          Beautiful, love the eye!sex in that scene.
                          *butts in*
                          Didn't anyone tell you? Everybody loves eye!sex scenes. They're like that strange little salad dish you get with a meal at posh restaurants.

Comment

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
                            Okay, I hope it's to your liking. I only just started, though, there are still many chapters to come:
                            Night Begins Here
                            I loved the first chapter of this, it’s really interesting and I can’t wait to see how things will continue.

*butts in*
                            Didn't anyone tell you? Everybody loves eye!sex scenes. They're like that strange little salad dish you get with a meal at posh restaurants.
                            Very true and it’s even better that they have it several times in pretty much every episode so you can’t miss it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                              I loved the first chapter of this, it’s really interesting and I can’t wait to see how things will continue.
                              Thanks. I'm almost done with the first chapter of another story, so after I've done that, and some drawings people requested, then I can write the next one (hopefully).

Very true and it’s even better that they have it several times in pretty much every episode so you can’t miss it.
                              Yeah, I went into withdrawal when it suddenly wasn't there anymore. I think John did too.

Comment

Yeah, I went into withdrawal when it suddenly wasn't there anymore. I think John did too.
                                I did that as well and I do agree that John looked like he also did, it did look like a piece if him was missing and especially since we saw in the first seasons how John and Elizabeth always used to seek each other out (John mostly) to just talk or sometimes just stand in silence at the end of several episodes and you can tell that it wasn’t easy on him not to have that anymore.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X