Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
    http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a529/SparkyDemon/Sparky%20Album/SparkyTRW1_zpsf2feb4d6.jpg
    *stares at shippy picture* I love that episode.
    Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
    My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      I agree. Although that means I'll really have to work on keeping my snark down a little for Reunion. Oh, and Doppelganger. Really, the whole rest of the series will be an exercise in restraint for me.
      I agree also. It's just not as much fun with only a couple of people. So, Reunion on April 7. Good because I barely remember that one and don't want to miss it.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        I agree also. It's just not as much fun with only a couple of people. So, Reunion on April 7. Good because I barely remember that one and don't want to miss it.
        Let me summarize: Sam acts annoying, Rodney acts annoying, some boring Satedan stuff, bad job at masking Rachel's pregnancy, more Sam acts annoying.

Okay, so that wasn't a good first attempt at restraint.

Comment

Let me summarize: Sam acts annoying, Rodney acts annoying, some boring Satedan stuff, bad job at masking Rachel's pregnancy, more Sam acts annoying.

Oh dear. Have you started drinking already? Now I remember it.
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the double post, but JT-2 distracted me, and I had a brain freeze which made me forget why I came here in the first place. This is a bit off topic, not being about Sparky, but I thought everyone would appreciate this interview with Joe. He has some interesting things to say.

He really looks good here, but man do I want to take a hot iron to that green shirt,

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Sorry I'm late to the party today, I was out shopping. Geeze, trying to find the perfect suit is such a pain in the butt.

So, we're postponing the Reunion post-a-thon to April 7. Excellent, I'll make a note of that on the official calendar.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Oh dear. Have you started drinking already? Now I remember it.
              I think we're gonna be drinking through the rest of the series...
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I was just wondering, at the risk of sounding stupid, what do you do in a post-a-thon? Other than post.

Comment

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
                  I was just wondering, at the risk of sounding stupid, what do you do in a post-a-thon? Other than post.
                  We watch the episodes together and post our comments as we watch. Much snarking, crushing over, thunking and thudding is done while such a post-a-thon is happening. As you may have noticed we're up to Reunion (which is the next episode to watch - season 4).
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    We watch the episodes together and post our comments as we watch. Much snarking, crushing over, thunking and thudding is done while such a post-a-thon is happening. As you may have noticed we're up to Reunion (which is the next episode to watch - season 4).
                    Thanks. I have limited access to TV/Episodes, so I'll have a look. I live in a house with two people. One has an aversion to Sci-Fi, but I'm slowly converting her.

Comment

sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Anyone else notice her face in that picture?

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                          : Happy Birthday Elizabeth!
                          : A pot?!? He gives me a pot for my birthday? What's that supposed to mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            : Happy Birthday Elizabeth!
                            : A pot?!? He gives me a pot for my birthday? What's that supposed to mean?
                            There are many answers for that. Some of them more...detailed than others.

Comment

Why do I have a feeling some won't even be fit for posting here.

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities
                                Here's a question I've been wondering about a little. Do you guys have any favorite deleted scenes? Or anything from them you wish had been included in the final cut?

Some of them are obviously better off not being in the finished product, but I remember there were a couple from Season 4 that I remember liking so much I actually forgot they weren't in the episodes.

One was in Reunion, where there was a slight extension of Ronon's scene with Sam in his room. He mentions some of the paintings on his wall and how they depict scenes from Satedan history. I thought it made his culture seem just a little bit more real, rather than "Yeah this guy is from some place called Sateda."

Another I think was from Kindred, where Caldwell has a scene with Sheppard on the Daedalus where he mentions the effects of destroying the Intergalactic Gatebridge and tries to reassure him they they'll find Teyla. I thought it was a nice to see more of an example of their sort of friendship that developed over time.
                                Favorite deleted scenes? You mean other than that bit from Remnants where Hallucination!Kolya is taunting Sheppard about Elizabeth that got cut from the script before it was filmed?

Ohhh, I think you're gonna fit in with us just fine!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X