No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With next week being Easter, I probably won't be around for Reunion either. That's probably just as well because I'd be saying some not so nice things. I've already had a post of mine removed by mods recently.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      I want to smack Sam so hard in these scene in particular. She's smirking through the whole thing.
      And notice how she says that General Landry sends his condolences, but she never coveys her own, but only in the end she adds, we all are sad about what happened (or something like that) and like it is forced.
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        And thus ends the third part of this epic fiasco! Thanks to everyone who joined us today for the sob fest, and be sure to tune in next week for the kinda-sorta part 4 to this insanity, "Reunion." Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Except I'll be away at WonderCon and will be missing the epic snark that this episode truly deserves!
        I have a family Easter dinner next Sunday so I’m not sure if I’ll be here for the post-a-thon but I will try to be even if you don’t really miss anything if you don't see it again.
        sigpic

Comment

Me too.

But we at SGA Rising have plans for that as well...
          I look forward to it!!!
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            Well, he always tries his best to make things as smooth for her as possible in all situations so he could very well have.

I also really like the idea of the way things went during the landing of it being how he felt right then, maybe he was tempted to fly the whole city to Asuras and bring Liz back or at least he was just both angry and sad and just wanted to not feel anything for a short while. You can see that he is all teary eyed during the moment right after he turns of the chair and just sits there. I always wonder if it was during that moment that he decided to keep fighting to make sure that Atlantis kept going just as he knew Elizabeth would have wanted.
            This moment of the landing and when he is turning the chair of was definitely a very emotional one, it is when we really begin to see how sad he is about Elizabeth, it is like if he is not believing that they had landed Atlantis safely, like it would have been Elizabeth's wish, but that she is not there to see it.
            sigpic

Comment

I have a family Easter dinner next Sunday so I’m not sure if I’ll be here for the post-a-thon but I will try to be even if you don’t really miss anything if you don't see it again.
              *snickers* Oh, I'll probably go ahead and watch it by myself later that night just so I can still have the fun of yelling at the TV.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hello there! Always room for one more. I'm afraid your post is about to get lost in the post-a-thon, though. You're welcome to join us.
                Thanks.
                Don't worry, I have a knack for finding things.
                And just as a note, I can't yell at the TV, my sister declares war if I do...
                Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
                My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

*snickers* Oh, I'll probably go ahead and watch it by myself later that night just so I can still have the fun of yelling at the TV.
                  Should we just postpone the post-a-thon? I mean, who's going to actually be here?

Comment

Ah, it looks like I'll be here for Doppelganger after all... oh dear...

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
                    Hello? Room for one more Sparky shipper?
                    Welcome to the thread!
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Welcome to the thread!
                      Thanks, Falcon Horus.
                      Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
                      My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Frappucino for me. And some chocolate.
                        The cookies were red velvet. LOL

Well, he always tries his best to make things as smooth for her as possible in all situations so he could very well have.

I also really like the idea of the way things went during the landing of it being how he felt right then, maybe he was tempted to fly the whole city to Asuras and bring Liz back or at least he was just both angry and sad and just wanted to not feel anything for a short while. You can see that he is all teary eyed during the moment right after he turns of the chair and just sits there. I always wonder if it was during that moment that he decided to keep fighting to make sure that Atlantis kept going just as he knew Elizabeth would have wanted.
                        I noticed that too. It was like he was gathering himself and giving himself a moment to grieve before he had to go up and face the others.

Originally posted by Simlead View Post
                        Thanks.
                        Don't worry, I have a knack for finding things.
                        And just as a note, I can't yell at the TV, my sister declares war if I do...
                        Sorry, you did get lost. Welcome. We are always happy to have new people.

Should we just postpone the post-a-thon? I mean, who's going to actually be here?
                        I won't be here either, so that probably takes care of most of us. Maybe we should just skip a week.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*pops in*

I just finished assembling a honking huge Ikea wall unit. Can't feel my hands, and I'm starting to understand Jack's complaints about the knee that acts up. My mom and I are having a mismatched SG-1 marathon. The things my mom is saying are hilarious.

And when the DW theme ends tomorrow, this will be my new sig:

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                            *pops in*

I just finished assembling a honking huge Ikea wall unit. Can't feel my hands, and I'm starting to understand Jack's complaints about the knee that acts up. My mom and I are having a mismatched SG-1 marathon. The things my mom is saying are hilarious.

my knee has been acting up as well and i'm in my 20s and i just thought it was due to the change in weather but it was due to me being sick and using the bathroom alot. it was not pretty. i had to drink a gallon of orange juice to get my potassium levels back up.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                              *pops in*

my knee has been acting up as well and i'm in my 20s and i just thought it was due to the change in weather but it was due to me being sick and using the bathroom alot. it was not pretty. i had to drink a gallon of orange juice to get my potassium levels back up.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X