Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Ronon!!!!!
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

John standing in Elizabeth's office, just staring at her chair. *cries*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ronon knows that John have so much on his plate right now so he decides to be the one to stay on Elizabeth's side. And he is also really worried, Elizabeth is the first one in a long time to offer him a real chance and a place to call home and that means more to him than almost anything.
        sigpic

Comment

Awww, Ronon makes me do my own woobie face. And hey, scientist guy, do you know what TMI stands for?

OMG, John is just standing there looking at her empty desk. *sobs*
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            Ronon knows that John have so much on his plate right now so he decides to be the one to stay on Elizabeth's side. And he is also really worried, Elizabeth is the first one in a long time to offer him a real chance and a place to call home and that means more to him than almost anything.
            Couldn't agree more!
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              John standing in Elizabeth's office, just staring at her chair. *cries*
              He's hurting so badly inside and the only one who can kiss and make it better is the one he can't help.
              sigpic

Comment

Surgery scenes... I feel like I want to watch through my fingers because I can't bear it!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

These scenes make my teeth hurt. Hate that drill.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                    He's hurting so badly inside and the only one who can kiss and make it better is the one he can't help.
                    It's not fair!
                    sigpic

Comment

John in the infirmary looking around hopeing against hope that he'll see Elizabeth lying in recovery.
                      sigpic

Comment

John acts like he's not even aware that Teyla is stuck to his side like glue. I'm surprised he didn't trip over her.
                        sigpic

Comment

Jen giving John the bad news. *cries some more*

Comment

And there's Keller now telling John about Elizabeth and her injuries and oh, his pain, it's so raw and now I'm crying too.
                            sigpic

Comment

*hugs John and keeps crying*

Comment

Keller looks like she's rather be anywhere else than here, and she treats John like a spouse. Look at that woobie face. He really didn't expect this to be so bad, That's a broken heart if I've ever seen one. Kudos to Joe on that scene.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X