Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You have no idea what I went through the last time"

Poor Liz.

And they have no idea what she most likely will be going through in the future.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      So many people misunderstood this scene as John not caring if Elizabeth died, but on the contrary it's because he cares so much that he doesn't want her to go through this.
      Exactly!
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

So many people misunderstood this scene as John not caring if Elizabeth died, but on the contrary it's because he cares so much that he doesn't want her to go through this.
        I know, right? And just look at his face as he and Rodney are watching. It's like he's going through losing her all over again.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

See Lizzeh agrees. You are all going to be so so sorry.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post

Poor Liz.

Watching this now, knowing what's coming, makes it all even more chilling.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              I know, right? And just look at his face as he and Rodney are watching. It's like he's going through losing her all over again.
              And it keeps happening over and over and over. *cries*
              sigpic

Comment

Poor Liz.

And i really don't want to think about it.
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

*pets Radek*

Comment

And it keeps happening over and over and over. *cries*
                    All this has happened before, and it will all happen again.

Comment

And now it end with Rodney and John coming up with a very, very BAD plan.
                      sigpic

Comment

And operation doomed to failure commences.
                        sigpic

Comment

"You feel up to a heist?"

Famous last words...

Comment

And now it end with Rodney and John coming up with a very, very BAD plan.
                            If it wasn't for this bad plan, maybe Elizabeth would still be around.
                            sigpic

Comment

End credits!

And thus ends another angst-tastic post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out to join us for the cryfest, and be sure to join us next week for the infuriating conclusion to this travesty, Lifeline! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

That is just so draining to watch, but the confirmation of how much John cares for and how close he is to Elizabeth makes it worthwhile.

Nice postathon people.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X