Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    extremely. i forget did we figured out who would be the atlantis's version of Tony Stark? would it be Rodney?
    No, John. Which makes Elizabeth Pepper.

See, everything is about John and Elizabeth.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
        This is the video footage Rodney managed to extract from Atlantis database.
        My technique looks a little sloppy there.
        Is that really what we should be concerned about here, John?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          No, John. Which makes Elizabeth Pepper.

See, everything is about John and Elizabeth.
          Duh.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            AHAHAHAHHA!!!! Mmm, something tells me Lizzeh is not amused.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Duh.
            You betcha!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And John's reaction to Lizzeh's concerns?

sigpic

Comment

if you guys could pick a particular song to be john and elizabeth's own "theme song" what would it be?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  I need to go and add a new pet peeve to the Fanfic Pet Peeves thread. And that is when writers have Elizabeth wearing red all the time because it's her favorite color. I want to say something rude and tell them that the color was chosen for her, and it's proven in Sunday and several other episodes when she's in her own clothes, that she wears many colors.
                  I absolutely love the outfits that Elizabeth wears in "The Real World." It's proven in that episode alone that she has a wonderful sense of style. Not to mention, showing her wearing something else other than red humanizes her, because people don't see her as Atlantis' leader then, but as a normal human being. This is also one of the reasons why I love to read Sparky Earth fics, because I can picture Elizabeth wearing something else other than her Atlantis uniform and being in a situation that would be considered "normal" on Earth.

Oh no, I'm wearing red today!
                  I was wearing red yesterday... and today... that might explain why these last two days have been so crappy for me. Stupid Pre-Calculus homework... *sobs*

Well, as your knight in shining armor, I think I could have been a little more graceful.
                  And as your damsel in distress, I suppose I should thank you somehow.
                  Storage closet?
                  Lead the way.
                  I do not understand...
                  sigpic
                  Please visit sga-rising.com for a Season 6 of Stargate: Atlantis
                  View my projects on FF.net || AO3 || YouTube

(Formerly known as Sparks of Atlantis)

Comment

if you guys could pick a particular song to be john and elizabeth's own "theme song" what would it be?
                    Well, my personal favorite is Miley Cyrus' "When I Look at You." It's difficult for me to explain why exactly I love this song... there are no words I can use to explain, really. I know ShipperWriter has a vid on YouTube, but it's so sad. Anyway, I really want to make my own Sparky video with this song, but the really sad problem is that I don't own the seasons on DVD or on the computer. Buying them would be expensive, and my parents aren't going to do that for me.

*Sighs* One day, when I have my own money...

My most favorite Sparky video that I've discovered so far is below. It uses the song, "What About Now" by Chris Daughtry.
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparks of Atlantis View Post
                      Well, my personal favorite is Miley Cyrus' "When I Look at You." It's difficult for me to explain why exactly I love this song... there are no words I can use to explain, really. I know ShipperWriter has a vid on YouTube, but it's so sad. Anyway, I really want to make my own Sparky video with this song, but the really sad problem is that I don't own the seasons on DVD or on the computer. Buying them would be expensive, and my parents aren't going to do that for me.

*Sighs* One day, when I have my own money...

My most favorite Sparky video that I've discovered so far is below. It uses the song, "What About Now" by Chris Daughtry.[spoiler]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wxHskTwWH0
                      well i kinda meant like individually. like would john's be johnny cash's solitary man? but glad to know they have their own song.

Comment

well i kinda meant like individually. like would john's be johnny cash's solitary man? but glad to know they have their own song.
                        Oh, I see. Well, I think that "The Climb," which is also by Miley Cyrus, suits Elizabeth very well. I was so lucky to come across this video on YouTube that uses this song.
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

Sparks check on Amazon...over the summer I got the box set for $35. It was my treat to myself because life was pretty sucky at that point and I needed cheering up
                            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone! I couldn’t get onto the site at all on Monday and yesterday I was busy so I had to wait until today.

Thanks for the link to the red-shirt explanation, I did understand it but it was great reading about it.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              *runs in screaming uncontrollably about the new Iron Man 3 trailer*

That was random, wasn't it?

*runs out, screaming some more*
                              I saw that trailer yesterday and had a similar reaction; I just loved it and can hardly wait.
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X