Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*wibbles at Ronon getting the dog tags and closing the Marine's eyes*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yes Rodney, do your mad science unshield it stuff!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Monster Attack, Part Deux!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Teyla is looking at Ronon and not at John, although it is John who is releasing her.
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Ronon is partly right and he makes John see reason at the same time I get everyon e else, the whole thing is such a dilema.
            sigpic

Comment

Ronon's so got it right when he opposed the retro virus. Points for him now to point it out to them!

Comment

Teyla and sarcasm...

Comment

Ronon called him John. He must really be upset, but he's right.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Rodney is a bit disturbed when Teyla compares him with Michael.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ronon's getting rather wordy. And he's got a damn good point.

Comment

Many, many hybrids, oh crap indeed.
                        sigpic

Comment

...or worse it is...

Comment

Ruh oh. That's A LOT of monsters!

Comment

John and Michael face-off.
                              sigpic

Comment

Mikey's just released the hounds!

Comment

Working...
                                X