No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Lizzeh is ranting with Teyla trying to be a good friend and listen. *pets them both*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      I hate ellis in this scene so much i want to scream
      I don't like the scene with Liz and Teyla. It seems a bit OOC for her to talk about quitting. And she gave the haters ammo to call her petty and a bad leader. Bad writing.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        I don't like the scene with Liz and Teyla. It seems a bit OOC for her to talk about quitting. And she gave the haters ammo to call her petty and a bad leader. Bad writing.
        Yeah, I always thought that was completely OOC.

Comment

I love Rodney here. I wish John hadn't shushed him. He was on a roll and *****slapping Ellis.
          sigpic

Comment

Ellis calls him John to put him in his place and remind him of his rank. Old command trick he learned in the war college. And that "because Weir said so" tells me he knows something.
            Yeah, like he knew that if they got out of this mess, Lizzeh wouldn't be staying in charge anyway. Gotta wonder if the IOA was thinking to use this incident to pull Weir out because she'd been a thorn in their side for so long.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Well, we all know TPTW wanted to get rid of Torri, so why not burn the bridges? Gits.

Comment

Sinking the city...

Comment

Zelenka was right darn it. Now what. Get a new plan. F maybe.
                  sigpic

Comment

Zelenka was right darn it. Now what. Get a new plan. F maybe.
                    F for Fail? I'd say they've already done that.

Comment

Oh look, it's the lame Fantastic Four scene.

Comment

Fantastic Four reference.

"I am not invisible."

Oh Teyla, sweetie. You are. Just wait til season 5.

Comment

Speaking of scenes you hate. I hate this one for the insinuation. John would not be Mr. Fantastic. He doesn't fit the profile. But at least he pissed Teyla off. LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            Fantastic Four reference.

"I am not invisible."

Oh Teyla, sweetie. You are. Just wait til season 5.
                            Before that she's only invisible to John because he hardly ever looks at her. *snort*
                            sigpic

Comment

John and Rodney have a Plan.

Comment

Lorne to the rescue!

Comment

Working...
                                X