Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoops! There goes Team Red Shirt!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm sorry Sheppard, the number you're trying to reach has been disconnected.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

More slimy alien pods!

Comment

Ewwww, that is all.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Fake out message!

Comment

Glowing cocoons.

This episode is so like Alien which John comment on. Thankfully this episode will end better than those movies though.
              sigpic

Comment

John brings up Alien. Love it!

Comment

Ronon's ready to slice and dice!
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Gotta blow up the pods eggs. Sure hope that's all of them.
                    sigpic

Comment

Monsters are hatching!

Comment

Cocoons went SPLAT!! Thank you Butch!
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

That wasn't dynamite, Rodney, that was C4.

Comment

Heh, Butch Cassidy reference.
                            sigpic

Comment

Teyla is the smart one. Listen to her boys. Ronon, it is not giving up. Live to fight another day.
                              sigpic

Comment

Teyla's plan is a good one, though brining in more people for thos things to kill may not be a good idea.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X