• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh, John really hates those bugs.

Can't blame him.
    sigpic

Comment

Eww, dead Taranans.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Pile of dead humans... not good!

And BUGS!
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ewww, those poor extras.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by brie View Post
            i must have missed that and i must see that but it wouldn't surprise me if they took a trip to one of the closets to take up some time while rodney got his behind kicked.
            lol
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Ronon's on the warpath!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And there's the team of red shirts...

Comment

John nearly jumped out of his shoes when the radio went on.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes, Lieutenant, I need to change my underwear now. Thanks much.
                    sigpic

Comment

That made me jump, and that never happens. Well done.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm betting Mr. SR had a few not-so-nice things to say about those "Marines" and their lack of skillz.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Lizzeh is worried, so we get a cute radio scene. That didn't sound like a husband humoring his wife or anything.
                          Of course not! What made you think that?
                          sigpic
                          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Freaky monster attack!

Comment

A wraith dart and the red shirts are gone.
                              sigpic

Comment

Bullets bounce! Shouldn't that be an issue in such close quarters?

Or grow another arm?!? -- Really Ronon!

See, red shirts...

Comment

Working...
                                X