X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another happy landing there John.
    sigpic

Comment

There goes the moon. Let's hope John is left in one piece.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

John really can fly...I mean crash everything.
        sigpic

Comment

Oooh, moon is breaking up!

Frankly, I'm surprised the shuttle didn't take some major structural damage from that.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            She's being sarcastic.
            I guess I've lost my touch. LOL
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              John really can fly...I mean crash everything.
              LOL! Yeah, he's pretty good at those crash landings, isn't he?
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                I guess I've lost my touch. LOL
                Nah, you haven't lost your touch.

Comment

Aww at Elizabeth sitting at Teyla's bedside, had the camera been focusing on them we could have gotten a great friendship scene.
                  sigpic

Comment

John even looks good upside down and semi-conscious.
                    sigpic

Comment

Pay up, Rodney! AHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Look at John’s uniform once again; the flag is on the wrong arm!!!
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Something is wrong, here, at this ending scene.
                          sigpic
                          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I'm not going to say anything about this multi-ship moment. I'll just let it lie there like the lead balloon it is.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              She's being sarcastic.
                              I know she is, but i am just trying to agree with her, by not being sarcastic. LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                                Look at John’s uniform once again; the flag is on the wrong arm!!!
                                Someone made a mistake. It happens. They needed better continuity.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X