Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    He is naughty indeed, but not as naughty as they are when left alone. I threw them into a box for the move and found them later with her hand in, let's say, a very interesting place. And I could have sworn that smirk on John's face had turned into a smile.

John is thinking about using that plant behind him to swing down. I hope he doesn't feel the need to break my new glass door to save her.
    He'll do anything to save Elizabeth!
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

While Mr. SR was hooking up my computer, he had a bit of fun with my Sparky action figures.
      LOL!! Mr. SR totally rocks! You tell him that...

Cosy workplace if I may say so.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        LOL!! Mr. SR totally rocks! You tell him that...

Cosy workplace if I may say so.
        Thanks, I will pass that along. And I do love my little room.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm back! I was hit by the blizzard and lost power Friday night. Got it back Sunday night. Very very cold weekend. Finally got my internet back today. Wheeeeeeeee! Now I've got a few thousand pages to catch up on.

Just wanted to say hi.

In honor of Smutty Tuesday...

Nah, never!

Comment

*hugs JT-2*

Good to hear all is well again!
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

He is naughty indeed, but not as naughty as they are when left alone. I threw them into a box for the move and found them later with her hand in, let's say, a very interesting place. And I could have sworn that smirk on John's face had turned into a smile.
              ZOMG LIZZEH! You wicked, wicked girl!

John is thinking about using that plant behind him to swing down. I hope he doesn't feel the need to break my new glass door to save her.
              Ruh-oh!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              I'm back! I was hit by the blizzard and lost power Friday night. Got it back Sunday night. Very very cold weekend. Finally got my internet back today. Wheeeeeeeee! Now I've got a few thousand pages to catch up on.

Just wanted to say hi.

In honor of Smutty Tuesday...

Nah, never!
              Yay! Welcome back, and good to hear you've got power and the internet back!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  *hugs JT-2*

Good to hear all is well again!
                  Thanks. I could have used those hugs this weekend.

1bighug.jpg

I felt like John without a Sue in that Atlantis Rising episode.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Yay! Welcome back, and good to hear you've got power and the internet back!

hampster-dance.gifcheerleader.gifhampster-dance.gifcheerleader.gifhampster-dance.gifcheerleader.gifhampster-dance.gifcheerleader.gif

Comment

In case you're not on Twitter and want to see the finished product, here are a few pics of my new office furniture. While Mr. SR was hooking up my computer, he had a bit of fun with my Sparky action figures. Elizabeth appears to need a bit of assistance. If you look closely, you can see pics of me and my gorgeous son. Also note my display of my pics with the boys from Chicago. This is my home office, but it looks more like Aunt Sadie's parlor. All it needs is a teapot and a cozy throw. LOL

Spoiler:

Love your new office, SR. For some reason it reminds me of my godmother's.

I wouldn't worry about John doing too much damage to the glass door. He'd just use Ronon's sword to cut an Elizabeth sized whole in it.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

SR I'm totally jealous of your office....that chair looks comfy!

JT glad you have power (and HEAT!) back! *hugs*
                      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        Love your new office, SR. For some reason it reminds me of my godmother's.

I wouldn't worry about John doing too much damage to the glass door. He'd just use Ronon's sword to cut an Elizabeth sized whole in it.
                        Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                        SR I'm totally jealous of your office....that chair looks comfy!

JT glad you have power (and HEAT!) back! *hugs*
                        Thanks guys. It looks like John is making progress toward rescuing Elizabeth. Hope he's careful up there.

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Thanks guys. It looks like John is making progress toward rescuing Elizabeth. Hope he's careful up there.

Spoiler:

Bwahahahahaha!!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

You're almost there, John! Just don't fall! (Of course, the whumpers would LOVE it if that happened!)
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

You're almost there, John! Just don't fall! (Of course, the whumpers would LOVE it if that happened!)

Speaking of whump, Mallozzi just shared his thoughts on Remnants. Really, he mainly just linked back to his earlier comments. I'm still bitter they cut the line about Elizabeth.

Comment

What was the line about Elizabeth?
                                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                                X