• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops, little early, oh well.
    sigpic

Comment

A team is missing. This can't be good.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Lizzeh and the boys are worried about another team. Lizzeh's so worried about John's ass that she wants him to take a backup team with him.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The I think only scene with Elizabeth in this episode, though it was funny to see John and Rodney run after her like that.
          sigpic

Comment

Ronon's already using his mad tracker skillz!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Distracted by the pants and the thigh holster, slung low. Eeep.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Dead Genii. The plot thickens.

Comment

Dead and decayed Genii body.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                    The I think only scene with Elizabeth in this episode, though it was funny to see John and Rodney run after her like that.
                    No, there's one or two others later in the episode.

Comment

Gee, Rodney looks almost gleeful when he asks if the Genii killed each other!

Opening credits!

Comment

Did Ronon just add another blade to his collection just before the credits?

Comment

A bunch of dead Genii that looks like they killed each other, now that can't be good.
                          sigpic

Comment

This is the one that was supposed to canonize a certain ship. I'll look for signs. Oh wait...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                              Did Ronon just add another blade to his collection just before the credits?
                              I wonder where he stashed that one. It was kinda big for the hair.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                No, there's one or two others later in the episode.
                                Ah, it's been a while since I saw this episode so I can't remember but that's good.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X