No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rest of the team has been found. Dead. And here's a camera with their last moments...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Here's John concerned about sterility issues, and Teyla comes running up. There's your first ship anvil. More to come.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Love the use of the camera as a way to quickly show what happened to Leonard's team.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

What's wrong with Major Lenard? This can't be good.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Here's John concerned about sterility issues, and Teyla comes running up. There's your first ship anvil. More to come.
            *snorts and flips hair*

Comment

John may say one thing but we know that he just wants to go home to Elizabeth
              sigpic

Comment

Ronon's seeing things. This can't be good!

Comment

Oh, it was a bomb in the DHD.
                  sigpic

Comment

No John, Ronon is NOT okay.

Comment

DHD go BOOM!

Comment

John doesn't leave the dead behind. It's part of the code. This is the one where Joe put rocks in Paul's backpack.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ambush!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Now that's one hell of an ambush!

Comment

And we all split up now into our various groups. Let the fun begin.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                John doesn't leave the dead behind. It's part of the code. This is the one where Joe put rocks in Paul's backpack.
                                Yep, that's one of the funnier pranks they got up to.

And remember, stick to The Code.

Comment

Working...
                                X