Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    You missed that? Ah yes, it was quite a thing. He was just so insane and a killer and PTSD and insubordinate...just pick one. LOL
    *snorts*

The question about the lack of uniformity of uniforms in the last season is answered with one word...money. They only changed the uniforms for the main cast and a few others because of cost.
    I figured it was something like that. And in my eyes, it backfired because keeping all the background characters in the old uniforms just made the whole thing look CHEAP. The costume department screwed that pooch big time.

And as far as John suddenly changing in S4 to the black military uni, that was because Joe got fed up with being uncomfortable and put his foot down. After that, they just left him alone.
    Frankly, I think all the military characters should've been in military uniforms from the beginning. It would've helped to visually sell the idea of tension between the civilian and military segments of the expedition that TPTW had been trying to go for. Guess they figured it out for SGU, though.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      When did Vega wear green? She was military, and I only remember seeing her in black.
      The actress whole played Vega did a guest starring spot as a scientist in ‘Tao of Rodney’, this was before she came back to play Vega so same actress, different characters.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        The actress whole played Vega did a guest starring spot as a scientist in ‘Tao of Rodney’, this was before she came back to play Vega so same actress, different characters.
        Ah, I'd forgotten that, thanks. So yeah, Vega didn't wear green.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

What's the post-a-thon tonight?

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes to Progeny! Get your DVD players ready!

Comment

Ah Thanks. Progeny, got it!

Comment

*Runs in*

I'm not late am I?
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes to Progeny!

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    *Runs in*

I'm not late am I?
                    Nope ya got 2 mins

Comment

I'm here and I'm ready to face the replicators, I really don't like them though but it's a good episode to see Elizabeth in action so I'm all for that.
                      sigpic

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                          Nope ya got 2 mins
                          Good. I sware every clock in this house has a different time. I'm never sure which one is right.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Sending the MALP...

Comment

Oh hai Niam!

Comment

Working...
                                X