Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    And quite the backwater hamlet it is too. Some people just can't keep from drooling.
    The colors look like the Pegasus Galaxy version of Disneyland.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And Lucius is already making the moves on Teyla. Teyla is NOT AMUSED.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney and John are thinking it's only a matter of time before Teyla decks him. And pushup bras FTW!
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

John's reaction to Lucius flirting with Teyla in this episode shows that he's so in love with her *sarcasm*
          sigpic

Comment

Opening credits!

And not a minute too soon...

Comment

Rodney and John are thinking it's only a matter of time before Teyla decks him. And pushup bras FTW!
              Yeah, pushup bras and corsets. Overkill, much?

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                John's reaction to Lucius flirting with Teyla in this episode shows that he's so in love with her *sarcasm*
                LOL, notice that Rodney speaks up to defend her almost every time.
                sigpic

Comment

Lucius is So Not Subtle. *gags*

Comment

Jason says a lot with his facial expression in these scenes, part amused, part annoyed.
                    sigpic

Comment

Spanky look. Heh. Teyla must think Ronon has gifts too.
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL, notice that Rodney speaks up to defend her almost every time.
                        I know, right? Rodney's totally in love with her! He is! He wants a second wife after Katie.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Yeah, pushup bras and corsets. Overkill, much?
                          Yeah, and the actress who plays his wife play an earth military on SGU, it's pretty funny.
                          sigpic

Comment

John talks to Lucius like he's about 8 years old. LOL He's about at the end of his rope. The hair question did it, I think.
                            sigpic

Comment

OMG. Lucius just mocked The Hair. KISS OF DEATH!!!!!

Comment

Brainwashed people.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X