No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time for a miracle rescue. Any time now...waiting....
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yay, they're alive! Again.

Gotta love those cloaking shields.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Final scene between Liz and Woolsey, I do like Woolsey in this scene, he seem to finally understand that it's not as easy as one may think to lead an expedition like Atlantis.
        sigpic

Comment

And once again Caldwell thinks "oh crap, Sheppard is dead again" but not for long thank God.
          sigpic

Comment

Love how John forgot he'd cloaked the Jumper.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
              Final scene between Liz and Woolsey, I do like Woolsey in this scene, he seem to finally understand that it's not as easy as one may think to lead an expedition like Atlantis.
              Me too. He was just doing his job. I think because I already loved RP from Star Trek and elsewhere, Woolsey was hard to hate.
              sigpic

Comment

And now Woolsey's covering for Weir and Atlantis. He thinks she should stay. I could smack him for that "for the moment," though.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  He's the only one of the IOA that every seemed to use his common sense.

Comment

Woolsey should be a politician. Inconvenient facts indeed.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      And once again Caldwell thinks "oh crap, Sheppard is dead again" but not for long thank God.
                      Sometimes I wonder if John does that just to get Caldwell's goat.

Comment

Okay folks, another great one with tons of Sparky. See ya'll later.
                        sigpic

Comment

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone for coming out to join us for the fun today, and be sure to bring lots of your favorite alcoholic beverage of choice to get through next week's episode, Irresistible. Because we're all gonna need some liquid courage to face that one.

Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

And now, I'm heading back to PBS and a Downton Abbey Season 1 marathon.

See you all later!

Comment

Fun as always. May not be here for next week and Irresistible. I'm pretty sure all of my posts would be something like, just shoot him Ronon. Please shoot him Ronon. For the love of all that is sparky, shoot him Ronon.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Me too. He was just doing his job. I think because I already loved RP from Star Trek and elsewhere, Woolsey was hard to hate.
                                I’m with you on that, I loved RP in ST as well. I also felt that Woolsey might have been more naïve then evil and it took becoming the leader himself until he realized that it’s not an easy job and it’s not easy dealing with people thinking that you don’t do a good job and making life and death decisions for others is a horrible thing to have to do, I bet that’s why he brought up the pain of losing her to the replications in ‘Inquisition’
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X