No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon and Teyla in yet another village....
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Looks like the wardrobe department found a leather sale.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Play and Spanky scene, and the guy thinks that they are there to get married...maybe they should have, well, if not for Kanaan.
        sigpic

Comment

LMAO at the villager who wants to set Teyla up with a husband!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And Teyla is not seeking for a husband, she has already found one... Kanaan
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Looks like the wardrobe department found a leather sale.
              You mean a FAKE leather sale.

Comment

Iron Chef! A different look for him.
                sigpic

Comment

Now Teyla encounter Ronon's not so great people.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                    And Teyla is not seeking for a husband, she has already found one... Kanaan
                    Except no one's supposed to know about that yet.

Comment

Hey look, it's The Chairman! Where's Alton?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        You mean a FAKE leather sale.
                        Pleather?
                        sigpic

Comment

I think Teyla's face at seeing Ronon greet his "friends" says it all.

Comment

Meanwhile back in Atlantis, it's time for trying to keep your lunch down.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh, the iron chef wants a fight, bad idea. And three to one is just cowardly. Then again, what can you expect from people who have sold themselves to the wraith.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Pleather?
                                I was thinking vinyl, but that works too.

Comment

Working...
                                X