Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosemary Weir22 View Post
    SR: I know! And I feel terrible..... So I'm going to try to not do that again...
    We hope not! You've got to stick around for the fun, we've started an avalanche of Sparky goodness!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Hee!

Wish I could see it... but I refuse to join FB because of how they keep screwing around with users' privacy.
      I couldn't find it. I guess I looked in the wrong group or something. *shrugs* I don't follow SGA much on FB because the comments from people who know virtually nothing about the show and are still thinking they are going to do a movie just annoy me.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        We hope not! You've got to stick around for the fun, we've started an avalanche of Sparky goodness!
        Ohhhh I'm intrigued! Jut how much have I missed?!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          Love the sparky part of the fic Erin87,it was very sweet and very them. I also have to say that just like I saw that you also had is the name ‘Emily’ for a Sparky daughter, I don’t know why for me the name just fits but it really does and she seems really sweet as well.
          Thanks very much! Yeah, the name Emily just seemed to click. And she's not quite that sweet all the time.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
          Wow, that video blew me away, it’s such a “what could have been had the writers just put an effort into it” – thing that I just love but makes me sad at the same time, I also liked the videos John and the rest of the characters, it was more of season 1-3 “We-don’t-leave-our-people-behind” characters than the season 4 – 5 “we’ll help you if it’s convenient” characters.
          The truth of this kills me.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          The fic was delightful and that vid blew me away also. I love the way they twisted canon to fit the scenario, and the song was perfect.

I was the same way reading BOD. I read it through first without looking for errors and was knocked over by some of the unexpected events. Just wait, the biggest surprise is coming up soon.
          Thanks, SR.
          sigpic
          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Rosemary Weir22 View Post
            OMG! I can't believe I missed this! Drat.... Oh well, I'm back... From at least a year away......
            Hi, we've never met before, but welcome back to the thread!

Comment

Sorry I miss te post-a-thon. I got to wrapped up in my Castle marathon and totally forgot. Now to see what all I missed.

I see you all had fun yet again. Plan on making the next one. I just love the Sheppard and Lorne snarkage.
              Last edited by mandogater; 24 September 2012, 03:05 PM.
              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I couldn't find it. I guess I looked in the wrong group or something. *shrugs* I don't follow SGA much on FB because the comments from people who know virtually nothing about the show and are still thinking they are going to do a movie just annoy me.
                http://www.facebook.com/groups/331930378712/
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks. That's one place I didn't look.
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome. I think it is the one Stargate thing I do belong to.
                    sigpic

Comment

Still cranky I see. Do I have to make good on my threat?
                      All better now. Had an interesting weekend, to say the least

I do agree though. Ronon probably went for a walk with someone and she came back pregnant. And Carson, well he's a doctor, so it was probably an experiment. Or another clone. Meanwhile, Teyla is still pining for John, who's sekritly pining for Rodney, who's still not over Sam, and Elizabeth is eyeing Ronon's muscles when John's not looking. Hello? Soap opera anyone. If TPTB had stayed in control much longer, that's what we would have ended up with.
                      I've become so cynical that I can envision this quite easily

Before I go, I think a round of applause is in order for SR for her snarkage during TLG postathon. You all performed magnificently, but SR was on fire this time. SR, I would not have liked to meet you in a battle of wits that day, for you were without equal
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                        Hi, we've never met before, but welcome back to the thread!
                        Thanks ShWeir! I can't believe I actually forgot to post on here, for a year! What is wrong with me?!

Comment

Ooo, cool--thanks for letting us know about the FB posting, Pocus! The stats reflect that link--we about doubled our hits yesterday. Very cool.

Writers, though I don't have the best statistics at hand to determine how many bots are hitting the site versus real readers, we do see upticks during publication days and with things like the FB mention, so people are watching. And each BOD chapter has had a number of 'likes' clicked on the new Disqus system, which means we're getting readers. I might go back and rework all the previous stories, because I think the five part systems suggested by SK works better for overall ease of readership.

But we're getting traffic!
                          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                            All better now. Had an interesting weekend, to say the least

I've become so cynical that I can envision this quite easily

Before I go, I think a round of applause is in order for SR for her snarkage during TLG postathon. You all performed magnificently, but SR was on fire this time. SR, I would not have liked to meet you in a battle of wits that day, for you were without equal
                            Well thanks, I think. I don't remember being unusually cranky or snarky that day. I do, however, remember holding back on a few things so as not to cause trouble. You just will never know the level of snark I am truly capable of.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                            Ooo, cool--thanks for letting us know about the FB posting, Pocus! The stats reflect that link--we about doubled our hits yesterday. Very cool.

Writers, though I don't have the best statistics at hand to determine how many bots are hitting the site versus real readers, we do see upticks during publication days and with things like the FB mention, so people are watching. And each BOD chapter has had a number of 'likes' clicked on the new Disqus system, which means we're getting readers. I might go back and rework all the previous stories, because I think the five part systems suggested by SK works better for overall ease of readership.

We need to get Joe to hand out some more cards for us. Hee.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post

That is great news! Hopefully the upward trend will continue to increase as word gets out that we're back in the saddle.

We need to get Joe to hand out some more cards for us. Hee.
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Again, happy smutty Tuesday. I have a story on fanfiction.net to recommend. It's titled "Sunburn" and it was written by Vickysg1.
                                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Working...
                                X