Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    What, no hair flip? This deserves some sort of gesture I think. I wish I had enough hair to flip. Funny how those two just keep getting cuter together. I wonder if they're talking about the election during breaks at cons. That should get the sparks flying.
    I didn't know how many hair flips you can handle in any given day.

OMG they should totally be talking politics! Excellent timing there. I can't believe Joe said "sparks flew". Oh Joe. Let me squish you.

Comment

I wonder how Jewel and Torri are doing around Jason. Both of them made comments about how hot he is at Chicago Con (as did Kate Hewlett).

Personally, I'd rather look into Joe's eyes but I'm just weird that way.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        I wonder how Jewel and Torri are doing around Jason. Both of them made comments about how hot he is at Chicago Con (as did Kate Hewlett).

Me too. I never did go for the big muscles, but Jason sure is quite the beautiful man. Conan was a feast for the eyes, but I still think Joe is prettier. I think with me at least it's age.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I just read the conclusion of Box of Dreams and it was glorious. Nobody writes ship better than Anuna. It won't be long now. We are editing our little hearts out.
          Seconding this! Listen up, people, these are righteous words I write: Box of Dreams is going to BLOW. YOUR. MINDS. Anuna's hit a Grand Slam with this one!

What, no hair flip? This deserves some sort of gesture I think. I wish I had enough hair to flip. Funny how those two just keep getting cuter together. I wonder if they're talking about the election during breaks at cons. That should get the sparks flying.
          Interesting question, eh? Bet they're having fun with that.

Me too. I never did go for the big muscles, but Jason sure is quite the beautiful man. Conan was a feast for the eyes, but I still think Joe is prettier. I think with me at least it's age.
          I'm going to have to chime in with a "me three" on that one. Jason is hot, but there's just something about Joe. I think SR may have a point with the age thing. Joe's well-seasoned.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Can't wait for Box of Dreams! I should probably skim the last few so I remember what the heck was going on.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            I'm going to have to chime in with a "me three" on that one. Jason is hot, but there's just something about Joe. I think SR may have a point with the age thing. Joe's well-seasoned.
            Hmm... is Jason younger than I am? Probably. Damn.

Of course nothing makes you feel like an old lady like browsing Hunger Games stuff, considering the leads are all young enough to be my children.

Comment

B
              Can't wait for Box of Dreams! I should probably skim the last few so I remember what the heck was going on.

Of course nothing makes you feel like an old lady like browsing Hunger Games stuff, considering the leads are all young enough to be my children.
              Sigh. Jason is younger than my kid. I have shoes older than he is. Joe is also too young for me, but at least I'm too young to be his mother. Well okay, not biologically but emotionally. Sigh again.
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Always a good plan.

Jason's younger than I am, though not by much.

*snickers at the Hunger Games bit*

Sigh. Jason is younger than my kid. I have shoes older than he is. Joe is also too young for me, but at least I'm too young to be his mother. Well okay, not biologically but emotionally. Sigh again.
                And Joe is more than several years older than I am. *joins in the sighing*
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Always a good plan.

Jason's younger than I am, though not by much.

*snickers at the Hunger Games bit*

And Joe is more than several years older than I am. *joins in the sighing*
                  I hate you all for your youth and beauty. OT.
                  Spoiler:
                  I've been playing Trivie with SR Jr. and Miss M. Miss M beats me handily but I am pwning Jr. I find that speed works to their advantage but I do well on things that happened before they were born. LOL I even got a Physics question right. Go me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Joe can be......my dad. lol
                    Jason, my big brother.

After this post, I think I'm gonna cry.lol
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      Jason, my big brother.

Wait now, I know you are talking about age, but if I am your mom and Joe is your dad, where does that leave Mr. SR?
                      sigpic

Comment

Joe and Jason are both quite easy on the eyes even if they are very different physically and I defiantly get the appeal of both of them. I must say that when it comes to muscles I do prefer the way Jason have gotten his, I mean it looks more like the muscles you get from physical labor and not the once you get from just lifting weight (you know, those that look like Mr. Incredible from ‘The Incredibles’, you know, huge upper torso and tiny legs). They are both very appealing men who don’t just have the looks but who also come with a huge dose of talent and brain.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                        Jason, my big brother.

I’m with you on that, I mean Joe is like 3 years younger than my dad and Jason is almost 10 years older than me which can make the whole thing a bit weird, I guess the trick is not to think about it too much, at least in Joe’s case, there are a lot of really good looking guys in their early to mid-thirties in showbiz right now.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                          Joe and Jason are both quite easy on the eyes even if they are very different physically and I defiantly get the appeal of both of them. I must say that when it comes to muscles I do prefer the way Jason have gotten his, I mean it looks more like the muscles you get from physical labor and not the once you get from just lifting weight (you know, those that look like Mr. Incredible from ‘The Incredibles’, you know, huge upper torso and tiny legs). They are both very appealing men who don’t just have the looks but who also come with a huge dose of talent and brain.

I’m with you on that, I mean Joe is like 3 years younger than my dad and Jason is almost 10 years older than me which can make the whole thing a bit weird, I guess the trick is not to think about it too much, at least in Joe’s case, there are a lot of really good looking guys in their early to mid-thirties in showbiz right now.
                          And even better looking ones in their mid-forties. Men just get better to me with a little character in their faces.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok kiddies. Don't you need to go take a nap or something?

Get off my lawn!

And even better looking ones in their mid-forties. Men just get better to me with a little character in their faces.
                            Very true. I used to have such a crush on Lindsey Buckingham, lead guitarist of Fleetwood Mac. He was at his most gorgeous in his late 30s, 40s, and 50s. Now he's in his 60s and has lost some of the appeal for me. So if that holds true for Joe he's got another good decade ahead of him.

Comment

Ok kiddies. Don't you need to go take a nap or something?

Get off my lawn!

Very true. I used to have such a crush on Lindsey Buckingham, lead guitarist of Fleetwood Mac. He was at his most gorgeous in his late 30s, 40s, and 50s. Now he's in his 60s and has lost some of the appeal for me. So if that holds true for Joe he's got another good decade ahead of him.
                              *waves cane* Oh please, dearie, you're nowhere close to being the cranky old lady.

I still think Jon Bon Jovi is gorgeous. Most men I found attractive in their 40s and 50s aren't so much on my list now. Pierce Brosnan, Harrison Ford, Tom Selleck. Funny but ole Tom is my future DIL's celebrity boyfriend even though he's older than her father. Though every time she's over here and sees one of my Joe wallpapers she comes close to changing her mind. I think Joe is going to stay thin as long as he can stay active and will always be gorgeous.

And, on another note, I just sent the last part of BOD back to Anuna. The final edit is now in progress. Not much longer to wait.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wait now, I know you are talking about age, but if I am your mom and Joe is your dad, where does that leave Mr. SR?

Joe is your first marriage and M.Sr is my real daddy.lol

Originally posted by Brie View Post

Not a problem for me

Amen.
                                It's so true
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X