Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    What? Look on the website. We are talking about one that has not been released except to the betas.

*laughs* I forgot too. I've been too busy to think about it.

Here's a link to some vids from DragonCon. Joe is a hoot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru4Qg...hannel&list=UL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOZkh...hannel&list=UL
    I don't have the sound.
    What they are saying?
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Hello everyone!

I saw the videos from Dragon Con and they were great and hilarious.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      I don't have the sound.
      What they are saying?
      In this first video everyone got to answer the question “Did you know or think that Stargate would be as it got when you first signed on for the role” (or something like that) and everyone told their story of how they felt, Torri told us about her first Con and Joe told us the story of how he had invited everyone to his Vancouver place at the beginning of the season 1 shooting and they had watched Galaxy Quest’ and he did his funny girl voice when he said that Torri had turned to him afterwards and said “I don’t know if I should laugh or cry” and that it pretty much summed of his feelings about it.

The other video was when Joe asked RDA “How did it feel to work with Joe Flannigan?” and RDA answered with “It was so great that I don’t even remember it”. And then Torri asks the other cast members “What was your favorite quote from the shows” and you only get Joe’s answer though I couldn’t hear what he said but it sounded like “That’s hot” or something, maybe someone else heard it better.

I have to admit that there were times when Joe and Torri just locked eyes like they had their own stories to tell from those moments or other funny stories, there were also one occasion when they were talking about something away from the mic. I do hope that we’ll be getting more videos from this because the little we have gotten has been awesome.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        Hello everyone!

I saw the videos from Dragon Con and they were great and hilarious.

In this first video everyone got to answer the question “Did you know or think that Stargate would be as it got when you first signed on for the role” (or something like that) and everyone told their story of how they felt, Torri told us about her first Con and Joe told us the story of how he had invited everyone to his Vancouver place at the beginning of the season 1 shooting and they had watched Galaxy Quest’ and he did his funny girl voice when he said that Torri had turned to him afterwards and said “I don’t know if I should laugh or cry” and that it pretty much summed of his feelings about it.

The other video was when Joe asked RDA “How did it feel to work with Joe Flannigan?” and RDA answered with “It was so great that I don’t even remember it”. And then Torri asks the other cast members “What was your favorite quote from the shows” and you only get Joe’s answer though I couldn’t hear what he said but it sounded like “That’s hot” or something, maybe someone else heard it better.

I have to admit that there were times when Joe and Torri just locked eyes like they had their own stories to tell from those moments or other funny stories, there were also one occasion when they were talking about something away from the mic. I do hope that we’ll be getting more videos from this because the little we have gotten has been awesome.
        Joe said his favorite quote was "cut." And I loved the deer in the headlights look when he heard the question. LOL
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Thank you, Brie!

I really hope we will have news vids.
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Joe said his favorite quote was "cut." And I loved the deer in the headlights look when he heard the question. LOL
            Thank you, that makes more sense and it was a great answer to a rather tough question. I liked how when someone pointed out that it was Torri that was supposed to ask the next question, Joe tried to lean forward to see what it was (Torri did the same thing when Joe was going to ask his question).
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

LMAO at the DragonCon vids. SR is right; Joe IS a hoot! But then, he always is.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              Oh yeah, another thing I wanted to mention. They're taking nominations now for the season 4 best scenes, guests, etc.

I was SOOOO tempted to post under each character (except John, of course) "when they died in The Last Man." No I don't have any lingering bitterness. Never. (Can you feel the sarcasm dripping off the page?) I would have been very involved with the dirty socks and lemmings and anti-S4 thread. I so missed out on my time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35447[/ATTACH]

Oh and for all the kiddies: [ATTACH=CONFIG]35448[/ATTACH] Get off my lawn you young whippersnappers!!

One more edit - SR I totally forgot about our project. I'll work on it this weekend.
              *giggles at the "young whippersnappers" line*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

FRAKKITY FRAK FRAK! I'm trying to get my beta'd version of BOD to Anuna, but my email is screwing up. 'Nuna, just wnated to drop a line to say it's coming. I'm going to see if there are alternative attachment methods.

*goes back to grousing*

EDIT - Finally worked! Sent it.
                Last edited by Eri13; 06 September 2012, 07:24 AM.
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  Thank you, that makes more sense and it was a great answer to a rather tough question. I liked how when someone pointed out that it was Torri that was supposed to ask the next question, Joe tried to lean forward to see what it was (Torri did the same thing when Joe was going to ask his question).
                  Just shows how comfortable they are with each other and it showed on the show in how well they worked together.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                  FRAKKITY FRAK FRAK! I'm trying to get my beta'd version of BOD to Anuna, but my email is screwing up. 'Nuna, just wnated to drop a line to say it's coming. I'm going to see if there are alternative attachment methods.

*goes back to grousing*

EDIT - Finally worked! Sent it.
                  I think Gremlins are trying to sabotage BOD. When I started to do my edit, Pages suddenly started to mess up and wouldn't stay open. I had to resort to NeoOffice, which is more awkward and took longer. Let's hope all our problems are out of the way.
                  sigpic

Comment

If anyone is interested ... I just placed an entry in the Elizabeth Weir/Torri Higginson WOW Thread on how to get a copy of the movie Smile of April.
                    To succeed in life, you need 3 things ... a Wishbone, a Backbone and a Funny Bone

Comment

Just shows how comfortable they are with each other and it showed on the show in how well they worked together.
                      Absolutely, and that is one of the reasons why they have such great chemistry and why especially it comes of so well on-screen and why we enjoy watching their scenes so much
                      sigpic

Comment

I know this is totaly strange, but is it true about what I've heard about Torri? Apperently she's gay, but I don't know if it's true or not.

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                          I know this is totaly strange, but is it true about what I've heard about Torri? Apperently she's gay, but I don't know if it's true or not.
                          I don't know and as for me I don't really care one way or another. I do know that she once dated John Kastner of the Canadian rock band Doughboys. Other than that ... I don't really know who she has or has not dated. I remember once seeing a quote where she said "just ask my last boyfriend".
                          To succeed in life, you need 3 things ... a Wishbone, a Backbone and a Funny Bone

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                            Don't know. Don't care. None of my business.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by southern red View Post
                              don't know. Don't care. None of my business.
                              totally agree!

Comment

I think Gremlins are trying to sabotage BOD. When I started to do my edit, Pages suddenly started to mess up and wouldn't stay open. I had to resort to NeoOffice, which is more awkward and took longer. Let's hope all our problems are out of the way.
                                Huh. Hopefully my good luck with it will even things out.

Don't know. Don't care. None of my business.
                                Thirding that. And besides, it's off-topic for this thread anyway.
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X