No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and S-minus 5 hours and 35 minutes until Grace Under Pressure!

This week's College Football round-up: SR's Virginia Tech beat Austin Peay, 42-7, while Eri's Georgia beat Missouri, 41-20. And even with a weather delay (heavy rain and tornadoes in nearby New York City) of more than an hour preventing the start of the second half, my USC Trojans still beat Syracuse, 42-29. Fight on!

Shep, Lorne and the rest of the AF contingent will be crying into their beers this weekend, as Air Force fell to Michigan, 31-25. Navy has a bye this week, so the Marine contingent is still licking their wounds from last week.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    *goes back to work on SGA-Rising*
    *continues plotting future stories*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Words that sound like a music to my ears...
    Ohh yeah... *dances around the room*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Full video coverage from one of the panels and it’s great but you will love the part that takes place at 41 sec.

(direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=DK30S8guqA0)

It’s the “Sparky Flew” part that we all wanted to see, so cute.
      And of course near the end when Torri says that her favorite episode was ‘The Long Goodbye’ and she talks about guns and then says “I got to kiss this guy” and points at Joe and his hilarious facial expression, the two of them were really cute during the whole panel.

The whole thing is worth seeing though (except a few seconds of it that’s not worth mentioning ) but other than that it was great.
      Last edited by Brie; 09 September 2012, 08:36 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and S-minus 5 hours and 35 minutes until Grace Under Pressure!

This week's College Football round-up: SR's Virginia Tech beat Austin Peay, 42-7, while Eri's Georgia beat Missouri, 41-20. And even with a weather delay (heavy rain and tornadoes in nearby New York City) of more than an hour preventing the start of the second half, my USC Trojans still beat Syracuse, 42-29. Fight on!

Shep, Lorne and the rest of the AF contingent will be crying into their beers this weekend, as Air Force fell to Michigan, 31-25. Navy has a bye this week, so the Marine contingent is still licking their wounds from last week.

*continues plotting future stories*

Ohh yeah... *dances around the room*
        Well it looks like 42 is indeed the answer to everything. Too bad the Dawgs couldn't score one more point. LOL
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Quick post to say:

Brie: Thanks for the link.

and...

Have a nice episode. Grace under Pressure is a good episode. I can't watch it with you because.....i will be in my bed, sleeping like a baby.
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Watched the video of the panel, obviously filmed by a Jason fan. I love him but wish I could have seen more Sparky. They are just so much fun together. It makes you miss the show even more.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              Quick post to say:

Brie: Thanks for the link.

and...

Have a nice episode. Grace under Pressure is a good episode. I can't watch it with you because.....i will be in my bed, sleeping like a baby.
              and i will be watching green bay take on San Francisco. Go Green Bay! (I'm one of the few Californians that are a fan of Green Bay)

Comment

Watched the video of the panel, obviously filmed by a Jason fan. I love him but wish I could have seen more Sparky. They are just so much fun together. It makes you miss the show even more.
                True, but I’m glad that they at least filmed them during those specific moments. I liked the very beginning of the video where you see Joe and Torri at the table behind the stage (and you also see Jason a bit but mostly it’s Joe and Torri just hanging backstage until their names are called up).
                I also like the part where Torri gets, I don’t know if it’s coffee or whatever it is but it’s something in a cup and if it was maybe a fan or someone gave it to her and Joe’s part when he tells us about how he had run into a fan in the elevator who complimented his Joe/John costume, that part was hilarious, there is also a moment when the Peter guy is talking and you see Jason talking to someone behind his back that makes me wonder if it was just Torri or both Joe and Torri that he was talking too, either way it was a pretty good panel and everyone got to talk and share their stories and looking good while doing it.
                sigpic

Comment

S-minus 1 hour and 10 minutes to Grace Under Pressure... and one of the greatest Sparky moments in the history of our ship! (Here's a hint: Stock up on some Reese's now. )

Thanks for posting the link to that video, Brie! I'm going to have to check it out later.

Well it looks like 42 is indeed the answer to everything. Too bad the Dawgs couldn't score one more point. LOL

Really? That kinda sucks.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 45 minutes to Grace Under Pressure!

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to Grace Under Pressure!

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to Grace Under Pressure, and it's roll-call time! Who's here and ready to run amok with our Sparky today?

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to Grace Under Pressure, and it's roll-call time! Who's here and ready to run amok with our Sparky today?
                          I'm here.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm here aswell, and I'm ready to hit 'play'
                            sigpic

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes to Grace Under Pressure!

I'm here.
                              Looks like just the two of us so far. Whoops, make that three! (Hiya Brie!) Got any sangria?

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes to Grace Under Pressure!

Looks like just the two of us so far. Whoops, make that three! (Hiya Brie!) Got any sangria?
                                I wish I did. We may need it for this one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X