Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was the Shrill and Ill-Informed Lemmings thread
    here is a list of posters as compiled by Falcon Horus

Note: this is NOT everyone who posted, only those who chose a lemming name! (I'm not on the list, and I remember it well...) I probably mis-counted, but I came up with 219 folks who posted in that thread.
    Last edited by Nolamom; 10 August 2012, 04:47 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

Note: this is NOT everyone who posted, only those who chose a lemming name! (I'm not on the list, and I remember it well...) I probably mis-counted, but I came up with 219 folks who posted in that thread.
      *raises hand* #84, loud and proud lemming.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        Those were the days. I remember when JM made his "fifteen lemmings" comment, and I thought "dumbass. There are at least fifty of us posting here".

What a great group of people! We had so much fun.

Off topic, I just had a meltdown.
        Spoiler:
        My ipod died! It's not that old, but of course it's out of warranty. I googled and googled for solutions and eventually did get it back on. Whew! Hoping it was a one-time thing!

Con question - do we need a lanyard for something?

ETA: Dragon Con now has RDA. Would love to see him.
        sigpic
        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
          JT that's what I thought, just making sure I understand it correctly, Thank you. I'm pretty easy to spot. Not sure how much I should tell about myself here. I just checked an 8" x 10" doesn't fit in my comic book bags but it does fit in my storage clip board nicely. Oh hey fuzzy sparky bunny, what... Shep and Lizzie on the big Ferris Wheel at Navy Pier?

mandogator Thanks!!!! I suppose one could cut a cereal box as cardboard sleeve. Mmm... Fruit Loops and sparky! Oh and I'm working a Keller chapter for my fic.
          You're welcome.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            I so should've done that. But I've got magazine boxes for the SG mags, so that's good enough.
            Need to look into some of those. Mine are currently between a bunch of hard back military history books.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
              What a great group of people! We had so much fun.

Off topic, I just had a meltdown.
              Spoiler:
              My ipod died! It's not that old, but of course it's out of warranty. I googled and googled for solutions and eventually did get it back on. Whew! Hoping it was a one-time thing!

Con question - do we need a lanyard for something?

ETA: Dragon Con now has RDA. Would love to see him.
              Funny you should mention your iPod.
              Spoiler:
              Mine has started acting hinky all of a sudden, but it's one of the originals. I may have to ask Santa for a new one.

Con answer: They give you your ticket on a lanyard. Throughout the weekend they mark off things on it, like autographs, and it gets you into the events.
              sigpic

Comment

*Runs in* Which episode, for you, had the most Sparky moments in?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                  On DC--I KNOW! I'm trying to figure it out! *runs back to work*
                  Heh!

Hmm, if the thread is ever restarted, I'll have to add my name. Now what kind of lemming would I be, I wonder...

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                  Aww, do I have to pick just one?
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I hate to say it, but I'd pick Lifeline. Every moment between them was full of Sparky goodness, but in a sad way. For a not so angsty one, I'd say BIS. Everything John did was all about her. Even the flashback had him right by her side.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone! I hope that you’re all having a good weekend.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Oh I know that. I already predicted he'll go through the whole 5 years without mentioning him by name. He mentions Sheppard, but only in connection with another character. He already talked about David's amazing acting in several episodes in which Joe had a bigger role.
                        He did a similar thing when he talked about ‘BIS’ and how it was all Rodney who was the hero in the episode, psh, though he did say that the best part of ‘TLG’ was Torri kicking asses and then he did say a lot of really nice things about her (though it was mostly about Carl) when he wrote about ‘TRW’ so he at least gave her some credit but it sucks that he can’t give the same thing to Joe who also deserve it.

What do you expect from a man who made a speech at the finale party thanking every single person but their lead actor?
                        Really? Wow, you know the sad part is that hearing that didn’t even shock me.

I hate to say it, but I'd pick Lifeline. Every moment between them was full of Sparky goodness, but in a sad way. For a not so angsty one, I'd say BIS. Everything John did was all about her. Even the flashback had him right by her side.
                        While I do feel that most episodes might have just some moment that stands out to you, I don’t really know which episodes have the most moments but I agree with those that SR mentioned. Other episodes that had a lot of Sparky in them were ‘The Eye’, ‘Conversion’ and ‘The Real World’ because those stories in a way really evolved around the two of them if that makes sense.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Aww, do I have to pick just one?
                          That's true, it's hard to pick just one

Comment

I have to go with "The Eye." Although, "Siege II and III" are right up there for me as well.

Comment

In answer to ShWeir's question - for once I don't mind there only being 5 Kate episodes so that at least the Teyla/Kate-moments aren't as hard to choose from.

Though I do believe that the most Sparky moments can't be just limited to one episode... it's every present in season 1 to 3 anyway.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

The fact that everybody has trouble picking the ep with the most Sparky and also that we all pick different ones just goes to show how very obvious and prevalent it was.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X