No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Hope you're having a great trip, Falcon Horus!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Oh, that was just...

Yeah. Can we do it again?

Tell Ronon to go in the back and close the door.
    There we are! In. The. Gutter!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Hope you're having a great trip, Falcon Horus!

There we are! In. The. Gutter!
      *rolls around and kicks legs in glee* And there we will stay.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*rolls around and kicks legs in glee* And there we will stay.
        Because there's no place we'd rather be.

*passes out chocolate-filled croissants... a delicious breakfast for a delicious ship*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Because there's no place we'd rather be.

*passes out chocolate-filled croissants... a delicious breakfast for a delicious ship*
          I have to reject the croissants I'm afraid due to my low carb diet, but will take some bacon and eggs. *g*
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I have to reject the croissants I'm afraid due to my low carb diet, but will take some bacon and eggs. *g*
            *Passes bacon and eggs* There ya go!

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              Hope you have a good time and find some non-explosive relics.

Are there really poppies growing between the crosses? Never been there but would love to see it.
              Good times be had. And yes, poppies do grow but the commonwealth cemetaries are taken care of really well so you'll only see the flowers in the fields.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

We could practically do another series just on all the "missing scenes" from SGA.
                Defiantly, it makes it weird that there weren’t any more missing scenes, or maybe there was but they were left on the cutting room floor. Either way there was defiantly a lot of things they missed that could have been interesting and fun to see.

As for me, I went to see Brave (finally!) earlier today (spoilage for the OT):
                I didn’t read the spoilers but I’m looking forward to see that movie. I’ve always enjoyed Pixar’s film and from what I’ve seen about this one they have another classic on their hand.
                sigpic

Comment

Mmmm, bacon and eggs sounds good! My inner carnivore approves!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  Defiantly, it makes it weird that there weren’t any more missing scenes, or maybe there was but they were left on the cutting room floor. Either way there was defiantly a lot of things they missed that could have been interesting and fun to see.
                  Indeed. Fail, TPTW. FAIL.

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  I didn’t read the spoilers but I’m looking forward to see that movie. I’ve always enjoyed Pixar’s film and from what I’ve seen about this one they have another classic on their hand.
                  It's so awesome, I'm sure you'll love it!

Comment

So I tried to introduce the little kids to SGA today. I pointed at John and Elizabeth and said see kids.....this is John and Elizabeth, they are getting married some day...and then one of the kids thought Teyla was Mariah Carey pretty amusing.
                    BALCONIES
                    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                      LOL I remember when I first watch Castle was screaming at my roommate ANOTHER SPARKY SIMILAIRITY My roommates like uhhhhhh what are you talking about....
                      Beckett and Castle are what Sparky could have been with some of us on the writing staff.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Good times be had. And yes, poppies do grow but the commonwealth cemetaries are taken care of really well so you'll only see the flowers in the fields.
                        Glad to here it.

Boy, that makes it sound like the area was waaayyyyy to pretty to fight there. I really need to figure out a way to visit sometime.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

So for season three nominations how many sparky moments do you think will make it into the nominations?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              So for season three nominations how many sparky moments do you think will make it into the nominations?
                              As many as we can vote in.

Comment

Hello everyone!

It's funny I saw this one in my minds eye as I was writing it. I visualized it happening a little like a scene from season one of Castle were Castle accidentally fires a round when Beckett steps up to help him with his stance.
                                Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                                LOL I remember when I first watch Castle was screaming at my roommate ANOTHER SPARKY SIMILAIRITY My roommates like uhhhhhh what are you talking about....
                                Beckett and Castle are what Sparky could have been with some of us on the writing staff.
                                I’m one of those people who have never seen ‘Castle’ (it’s on my ‘to watch’ – list) but I’ve heard a lot of great things about it.
                                I have noticed moments on other shows that I think would fit something that could happen to Sparky, one of my favorite couple are Booth and Brennan from ‘Bones’ and they do remind me of Sparky a lot and a lot of thing that happens to them and a lot of the lines would work for Sparky, like this fun one from an episode in season 5.

Spoiler:
                                "Bones: The Boy with the Answer (#5.21)" (2010)
                                Caroline Julian:(talking to Booth about Brennan) So how's your girlfriend holding up?
                                Special Agent Seeley Booth: She's fine. She's *not* my girlfriend.
                                Caroline Julian: Oh, so those little looks between you...
                                Special Agent Seeley Booth: Nothing.
                                Caroline Julian: Right. I hope you're more believable on the stand.

Just fun little parts that would work.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X