No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now why did we never see that top again? I like it on her.

And look, Ford is conducting the questioning. They don't look lie they believe her exactly.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Poor Lizzeh agonizing over what to save from the database. *pets Lizzeh*

"We're at war, Elizabeth. In war, there are casualties." *whimpers*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        "Let's hope we don't have to order parts." Oh Rodney. LOL!

Oh look, Teyla and Ford have a chaperone.
        LOL You know they never would have gone there. It would have made as much sense as Teyla/Ronon. Can't have the obvious.
        sigpic

Comment

Rack, paper, scissor, that didn't work very well did it.
          sigpic

Comment

Who get's the short straw, though it turns out that it was the complete oposite.
            sigpic

Comment

Peter has impressed Rodney. And then he died. There's a lesson there.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Peter has impressed Rodney. And then he died. There's a lesson there.
                In-very-deed.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hmm interesting, so John can't even decided if he believes Teyla or not and needs to bounce his thoughts with Elizabeth.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    LOL You know they never would have gone there. It would have made as much sense as Teyla/Ronon. Can't have the obvious.
                    *snorts*

Comment

And now they know that there is a wraith in the city.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ohnoes! There's a Wraith in the city! Everybody get your "OMG we're all gonna die" faces on!

Comment

John defending Teyla to Elizabeth. Ford's not so sure. Doing violent things unknowingly comes around a lot here, doesn't it?
                          sigpic

Comment

Haha, John's eyes keeps shifting to Elizabeth when he talks to Zelenka.

He really isn't hidding it at all.
                            sigpic

Comment

Radek is a super genius in this one. I like it. So, Teyla is off the hook and all is forgiven. John looks a little guilty for not believing her.
                              sigpic

Comment

I love Peter, he's so great and his death still feels like such a vaste.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X