Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opening credits.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      No, we've seen it before. Pretty sure it was in "Home."
      Drats. You're right.

Comment

Watching and typing at same time will lead to mistakes. I apologize for my upcoming spelling...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh look, a bantos sparring anvil. *headdesk*

Teyla, you are off your game today, girl!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

CLAIRE RANKIN

And Teyla gets her butt handed to her on a silver Sheppard platter...

Comment

Ow, that throw and roll looked rather painful.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

You can so tell it's not Joe when you see them fight from a distance.
                sigpic

Comment

Nighttime meeting, I like this scene.
                  sigpic

Comment

Less than one week 'til the Wraith get there! Eek! Everyone panic!

Comment

Hey, Kavanagh.... yes, Rodney has been crying... there will be a tissue later on to proof his point...

Comment

And Zelenka and Rodney are still bickering. Honestly you two, go get a room!

Comment

Options. People we need options!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Ow, that throw and roll looked rather painful.
                            Thank you Teyla stunt double...

Comment

It looks like it's a nigthtime meeting, but John mention lunch.
                              sigpic

Comment

Kavanaugh. Shut. Up.

Comment

Working...
                                X