Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    ...John...

And...Ronan...(well, it was at least Jason who said that Elizabeth should be Ronan's girlfriend)

And of course Lucius Lavin...and if replicator can feel, proably also Niam.
    Heck, if we're going to be counting the Replicators, then we'd better add Oberoth. Because he totally had the same sort of possessive obsession with her as Kolya.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Heck, if we're going to be counting the Replicators, then we'd better add Oberoth. Because he totally had the same sort of possessive obsession with her as Kolya.
      Yeah, I bet that's why he really wanted to make a repliactor version of her and why Niam choose to go after her as well, though it would have been nice if they had sent a fully human Elizabeth back to John...I mean Atlantis.
      sigpic

Comment

Wow, we've got 20 guests in the thread!

Hai, Lurkers! Come and play with us!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I love this scene in the end, John was still pretty upset but having Liz so close seem to have helped.

And the standing close while gazing into each others eyes.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I bet that's why he really wanted to make a repliactor version of her and why Niam choose to go after her as well, though it would have been nice if they had sent a fully human Elizabeth back to John...I mean Atlantis.
            *snickers* Oh, I'm sure John would be quite happy to receive a returning Elizabeth on Atlantis's behalf.

Oberoth sending the real Elizabeth back? Never. All the Replicators are really greedy and want to keep the original for themselves. John better go arm up with a big anti-Replicator bomb!

Comment

I love this scene in the end, John was still pretty upset but having Liz so close seem to have helped.

http://i46.tinypic.com/dbm1t.jpg
              http://i50.tinypic.com/2nr0idu.jpg

And the standing close while gazing into each others eyes.

http://i50.tinypic.com/avn9eq.jpg
              RAWR. Bring on the Eye!Sex of DOOM!

Comment

*snickers* Oh, I'm sure John would be quite happy to receive a returning Elizabeth on Atlantis's behalf.

Oberoth sending the real Elizabeth back? Never. All the Replicators are really greedy and want to keep the original for themselves. John better go arm up with a big anti-Replicator bomb!
                True, it would have been to much to ask, though one can still wish, though I bet that it still eats John up inside knowing that Elizabeth is alive out there but not having her with him, I also have the feeling that John and Rodney have some kind of plan in the making but they couldn’t tell anyone because they knew that the IOA and SGC wouldn’t agree with it so they had to keep it quiet until everything works out.

I saw ‘Ghost in the Machine’ a few days ago and that episode is so heartbreaking (and sure it would have been even more heartbreaking if it was Torri in it but it’s still so sad) and you just wanted to give John a hug because it really did look like his heart was breaking, and when he almost begged Woolsey to have her staying with them. He looked like he felt so helpless, especially at the end when she walked out through the gate but also already from the moment the name “Elizabeth Weir” was spelled out on the computer. It was like we talked about when we talked about TMC and how it must be for him/them to know that she was alive and couldn’t help her and what she must have gone through. The whole GiTM was just so sad, though Joe especially blew me away in it.
                sigpic

Comment

I've been playing around with my Elizabeth becomes an Immortal fic again and thought I'd share some of it again.

Spoiler:
                  “Are you sure you’ll be alright,” asked John. He still hadn’t adjusted to the idea people could pop up at anytime and try to take Elizabeth’s head.

“I’ll be fine John,” reassured Elizabeth. While John’s protective streak was cute most of the time, he was going a bit overboard today. “I have my sword in the trunk, we’ll be in public the entire time we’re here and I have you and Ronon with me.”

Once he introduced Elizabeth and Ronon to his brother, John left them to say his goodbyes in private.

As Elizabeth wondered around the buffet with Ronon a familiar face from her days in Washington caught her attention. “Ronon I’ll be back in a couple of minutes. I see someone from my past I want to catch up with.”

“Elizabeth Weir,” declared Nancy Sheppard. “What are you doing here?”

“Giving John moral support during his time of morning. What are you doing here?”

“Paying respects to my former in-laws.”

“O my God, you’re his ex-wife! It never accrued to me that you were the one he married even after reading his file.”

“How do you know John,” inquired Nancy.

“He sort of made himself my de-facto bodyguard on my last assignment. We became very close after nearly dieing a couple of times but I never put two and two together when he mentioned an ex-wife.”

“Well that’s John for you. I’m guessing he still doesn’t share that much about what he’s thinking?”

“He’s getting better about that,” said Elizabeth. “At least with me anyway.”

“Where is he,” asked Nancy looking around. “I’d like to see him again.”

“He’s over near the stables with our friend Ronon,” answered Elizabeth on spotting her man.

Even as the thought entered her mind, Elizabeth couldn’t help the huge grin that appeared. She knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that John would never leave her for someone else and that he would rather die then see any kind of harm come to her. She loved him with all her heart because of that and was bound and determined to do whatever it took to send the rest of his life with him. Even if his pension for suicide missions drove her batty at times.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Nancy it’s nice to see you again,” said John upon seeing his ex-wife walking toward him with Elizabeth. “I’m guessing you know Elizabeth. This is our friend Ronon, he teaches the survival course where I’m currently stationed.”

“We met while you were off doing good knows what,” answered Nancy. “You look good John.”

“Thank you,” answered John. “You look good yourself.”

“I think I see another old friend, so I’ll leave you two to reconnect,” said Elizabeth as she spotted the person that was causing her Immortal sixth-sense to go off.

“So how long have the two of you been an item,” asked Nancy.

“We aren’t an item,” was John’s defensive answer.

On sharing a look with Sheppard, Ronon made an excuse to leave and check on Elizabeth’s wellbeing.

“It was nice to meet you,” said Ronon as he shook Nancy’s hand before he left to follow Elizabeth.

“Come on John,” countered Nancy. “I know you well enough to know something is going on with you two. I know how protective you can be to those few people you truly care about and you just sent Ronon to check on Elizabeth.”

“We started out as friends but over the last few months things started to change,” began John. “Some friends of our sort of beat some sense into us and a near death experience on her part convinced the both of us life was too short.”

“Don’t get me wrong John,” started Nancy. “I’m glad you’re happy. I’m just surprised. I never thought Elizabeth would be your type.”

“What can I say. It just works.”

“I’m happy for you John,” said Nancy as she hugged him. “I truly am. Now go and be with her.”

“Yes ma’am,” said John while offering his patented grin and a mock salute.

All Nancy could do was grin at his antics and hope Elizabeth could keep him. For all of his faults, John deserved to be happy. She just hope John had finally found whatever it was he needed in Elizabeth.
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Sounds like it's time to get a new remote.
                    It is a new one.

For some reason it doesn't have bottons to arrow around on DVD menus.

Comment

True, it would have been to much to ask, though one can still wish, though I bet that it still eats John up inside knowing that Elizabeth is alive out there but not having her with him, I also have the feeling that John and Rodney have some kind of plan in the making but they couldn’t tell anyone because they knew that the IOA and SGC wouldn’t agree with it so they had to keep it quiet until everything works out.

I saw ‘Ghost in the Machine’ a few days ago and that episode is so heartbreaking (and sure it would have been even more heartbreaking if it was Torri in it but it’s still so sad) and you just wanted to give John a hug because it really did look like his heart was breaking, and when he almost begged Woolsey to have her staying with them. He looked like he felt so helpless, especially at the end when she walked out through the gate but also already from the moment the name “Elizabeth Weir” was spelled out on the computer. It was like we talked about when we talked about TMC and how it must be for him/them to know that she was alive and couldn’t help her and what she must have gone through. The whole GiTM was just so sad, though Joe especially blew me away in it.
                      Oh, it totally eats at John's heart. Joe just knocked it out of the park with his performance in GitM. Hopeful, heartbroken, despair, joy, passion, duty, honor. That's John Sheppard, to the core.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      I've been playing around with my Elizabeth becomes an Immortal fic again and thought I'd share some of it again.

Spoiler:
                      “Are you sure you’ll be alright,” asked John. He still hadn’t adjusted to the idea people could pop up at anytime and try to take Elizabeth’s head.

“I’ll be fine John,” reassured Elizabeth. While John’s protective streak was cute most of the time, he was going a bit overboard today. “I have my sword in the trunk, we’ll be in public the entire time we’re here and I have you and Ronon with me.”

Once he introduced Elizabeth and Ronon to his brother, John left them to say his goodbyes in private.

As Elizabeth wondered around the buffet with Ronon a familiar face from her days in Washington caught her attention. “Ronon I’ll be back in a couple of minutes. I see someone from my past I want to catch up with.”

“Elizabeth Weir,” declared Nancy Sheppard. “What are you doing here?”

“Giving John moral support during his time of morning. What are you doing here?”

“Paying respects to my former in-laws.”

“O my God, you’re his ex-wife! It never accrued to me that you were the one he married even after reading his file.”

“How do you know John,” inquired Nancy.

“He sort of made himself my de-facto bodyguard on my last assignment. We became very close after nearly dieing a couple of times but I never put two and two together when he mentioned an ex-wife.”

“Well that’s John for you. I’m guessing he still doesn’t share that much about what he’s thinking?”

“He’s getting better about that,” said Elizabeth. “At least with me anyway.”

“Where is he,” asked Nancy looking around. “I’d like to see him again.”

“He’s over near the stables with our friend Ronon,” answered Elizabeth on spotting her man.

Even as the thought entered her mind, Elizabeth couldn’t help the huge grin that appeared. She knew beyond the shadow of a doubt that John would never leave her for someone else and that he would rather die then see any kind of harm come to her. She loved him with all her heart because of that and was bound and determined to do whatever it took to send the rest of his life with him. Even if his pension for suicide missions drove her batty at times.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Nancy it’s nice to see you again,” said John upon seeing his ex-wife walking toward him with Elizabeth. “I’m guessing you know Elizabeth. This is our friend Ronon, he teaches the survival course where I’m currently stationed.”

“We met while you were off doing good knows what,” answered Nancy. “You look good John.”

“Thank you,” answered John. “You look good yourself.”

“I think I see another old friend, so I’ll leave you two to reconnect,” said Elizabeth as she spotted the person that was causing her Immortal sixth-sense to go off.

“So how long have the two of you been an item,” asked Nancy.

“We aren’t an item,” was John’s defensive answer.

On sharing a look with Sheppard, Ronon made an excuse to leave and check on Elizabeth’s wellbeing.

“It was nice to meet you,” said Ronon as he shook Nancy’s hand before he left to follow Elizabeth.

“Come on John,” countered Nancy. “I know you well enough to know something is going on with you two. I know how protective you can be to those few people you truly care about and you just sent Ronon to check on Elizabeth.”

“We started out as friends but over the last few months things started to change,” began John. “Some friends of our sort of beat some sense into us and a near death experience on her part convinced the both of us life was too short.”

“Don’t get me wrong John,” started Nancy. “I’m glad you’re happy. I’m just surprised. I never thought Elizabeth would be your type.”

“What can I say. It just works.”

“I’m happy for you John,” said Nancy as she hugged him. “I truly am. Now go and be with her.”

“Yes ma’am,” said John while offering his patented grin and a mock salute.

All Nancy could do was grin at his antics and hope Elizabeth could keep him. For all of his faults, John deserved to be happy. She just hope John had finally found whatever it was he needed in Elizabeth.
                      *flails* Just loving overprotective!John here. And isn't Nancy sweet?

It is a new one.

For some reason it doesn't have bottons to arrow around on DVD menus.
                      Ooops.

Comment

Hey peeps. Sorry I missed the snarkfest -- had plans with the family. Went shopping.

So quick review:

Anuna!!! *glomps*

mandogater, glad to got to stick around and help with the snark!

Yay! 120,000! Uncork the champagne!!!

And I'm falling asleep while sitting upright, so I should get to bed. But there are only three more weeks of school, and I'm done with work! And then it's Sparky, 24/7!

Well, maybe 12/4. My life has to be somewhat balanced, right?

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                          Hey peeps. Sorry I missed the snarkfest -- had plans with the family. Went shopping.
                          Shopping! Gotta love it.

*pops corks and starts spraying everyone with champagne like in the locker room after a championship game*

And I'm falling asleep while sitting upright, so I should get to bed. But there are only three more weeks of school, and I'm done with work! And then it's Sparky, 24/7!

LOL!

Comment

*flails* Just loving overprotective!John here. And isn't Nancy sweet?

Ooops.
                            That entire chapter just flowed once I got going. I actually thought about making Nancy a little snarky but I couldn't do it.

We didn't notice that little problem with the remote until about a month after we bought it.

Comment

So quick review:

Anuna!!! *glomps*

mandogater, glad to got to stick around and help with the snark!

Thanks and barring amy of the usual insanity I plan on being around next week to. I'll just have to remember to start the DVD sooner and fast forward through LFP or something.

Comment

That entire chapter just flowed once I got going. I actually thought about making Nancy a little snarky but I couldn't do it.

We didn't notice that little problem with the remote until about a month after we bought it.
                                Nancy's pretty awesome. I figure she's got a bit of snark, but she really does care about John and wants him to be happy.

Defective remote? Gotta save the store receipt for a return.

Thanks and barring amy of the usual insanity I plan on being around next week to. I'll just have to remember to start the DVD sooner and fast forward through LFP or something.
                                Hmm, you should be able to select each episode individually instead of having to fast forward through the earlier episodes.

Anyway, that's it for me for today. I'm off to bed and some pleasant Sparky dreams! I'll be away tomorrow, so I'll see you all on Tuesday! *waves*

Comment

Working...
                                X