Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Ahhh, gotta love finding the perfect shoes.
    Yeah, normally I'm not one to shoe shop, especially for heels, but if I find a decent pair, I will wear them forever. Still have heels from 6 years ago that look brand new. Probably cause I don't wear them that much.

Awesome! *runs to join SW in reading before bed*

And have a good night's sleep!
    *squeesqueesquee*

Oh, so good!!!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    Wasabi is pure evil.

Now you have me wondering what would be worse. Being force fed wasabi or being trapped in a transporter with Kavanaugh.
    Now that is a choice that will give anyone nightmares. *shudders*
    Not me. I slept like a baby. But given my persistant congestion, I'm take wasabi over Kavanagh. At least I can punch Kav. If I punched myself ...

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
    The time difference here is annoying, cause when I finish work you guys are about on lunch.
    We're an international family. We all contribute at different times during the day. But In Sparky We Trust. Worth the crazy time difference.

Forgot to tell you, I like your sig!

Originally posted by Brie View Post
    Hello everyone!

I’m slowly but surely approaching my 2,000 post mark, it feels like it takes forever, and usually I don’t care I’m just looking forward to be able to make my own icon.
    It's exciting. When I hit 2,000, I started making icons like nuts. Still do. Change 'em up every couple of weeks.

I know what you mean but I guess the time difference for all of us is the reason and when we have access to the internet and GW, when it’s evening-night for me it’s morning-day for people in say on the west coast of America.
    Yeah, I live in Florida, so when it's lunch for me and SR, SK is just waking up, and it's dinner time for FH & Anuna. But like a said: it's for a worthy cause.

Working on fic, but will be gone tonight ... I'll try to post it later ...

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I've been negligent and I humbly apologize. I woke up cranky and then had to talk to my brother whose complaining made it worse, so I had to go watch Paula Deen for awhile. Now I'm hungry.

There's a plot bunny in all that, but I'm still cranky so it will have to wait.
      It's not even lunch time and I'm already hungry.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      *squeesqueesquee*

Oh, so good!!!
      I know, right? SQUEEEEE!!!!

Not me. I slept like a baby. But given my persistant congestion, I'm take wasabi over Kavanagh. At least I can punch Kav. If I punched myself ...
      Lucky you. I had an absolutely crappy night's sleep last night. Wasn't even nightmares about Kav, either. My brain just wouldn't. Shut. Up. Going over all sorts of things I need to get done in the coming weeks. I should've just stayed up late until I tired myself out.

We're an international family. We all contribute at different times during the day. But In Sparky We Trust. Worth the crazy time difference.

Yeah, I live in Florida, so when it's lunch for me and SR, SK is just waking up, and it's dinner time for FH & Anuna. But like a said: it's for a worthy cause.
      I actually have everyone's time zones plugged into my iPod and iPad so I can keep tabs on what the time is where. And a long line of world clocks on my Dashboard.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yeah, normally I'm not one to shoe shop, especially for heels, but if I find a decent pair, I will wear them forever. Still have heels from 6 years ago that look brand new. Probably cause I don't wear them that much.

*squeesqueesquee*

Oh, so good!!!

Forgot to tell you, I like your sig!

It's exciting. When I hit 2,000, I started making icons like nuts. Still do. Change 'em up every couple of weeks.

Working on fic, but will be gone tonight ... I'll try to post it later ...
        Yeah we're one big happy yet slightly disructional family. And thanks one of my friends did it for me, I did hers she did mine.

Comment

Bite your tongue, woman. Not a shoe shopper? Mr. SR would love you. We have a deal that every time I buy a new pair, I have to get rid of an old pair. I mostly keep to it, but the last time I counted them I had 89 pairs of shoes, so I have lots to choose from. Yet I still don't have any of the right ones when I need them. And no, it's not an age thing. My 30 year old cousin has more than that.

It must have been hard for Elizabeth and the other women on the expedition to wear the same shoes all the time. I always pictured her as having pink toenails. LOL
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Bite your tongue, woman. Not a shoe shopper? Mr. SR would love you. We have a deal that every time I buy a new pair, I have to get rid of an old pair. I mostly keep to it, but the last time I counted them I had 89 pairs of shoes, so I have lots to choose from. Yet I still don't have any of the right ones when I need them. And no, it's not an age thing. My 30 year old cousin has more than that.

It must have been hard for Elizabeth and the other women on the expedition to wear the same shoes all the time. I always pictured her as having pink toenails. LOL
            That totally reminded me of this little oldie-but-goodie: Chocolate Hunt, by finnstardust.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I actually have everyone's time zones plugged into my iPod and iPad so I can keep tabs on what the time is where. And a long line of world clocks on my Dashboard.
              That's brilliant.

...the last time I counted them I had 89 pairs of shoes...
              What the frell do you need 89 pairs of shoes for?!?

I'm a woman with maybe 4 pairs of shoes (of which 2 pairs are actually the same sort of walking shoes, just a different color and different size - I kid you not).

LOL - I can see Teyla's face going all , wondering why anyone would need more pair of shoes for than can be worn on any given day.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Lucky you. I had an absolutely crappy night's sleep last night. Wasn't even nightmares about Kav, either. My brain just wouldn't. Shut. Up. Going over all sorts of things I need to get done in the coming weeks. I should've just stayed up late until I tired myself out.
                Sorry, hon. *hugs*

Hmm, good idea! I should do that. I always get confuzed ...

I do have a lot of shoes, but many I don't wear anymore. And definitely not 89. I should get rid of some before I have to move again. And I'm more for function instead of fashion. Also, my arches are practically non-existent nowadays, so I don't wear a lot of "cute sexy heels". Just not my thing.

But I digress.

I agree, because it seems when we saw Elizabeth in her "normal life on Earth" ("Home" and "The Real World") she was wearing pink. I sense a trend.

Wonder what else she had that was pink???

That totally reminded me of this little oldie-but-goodie: Chocolate Hunt, by finnstardust.
                Ooh, more fic! *runs to read*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                That's brilliant.

What the frell do you need 89 pairs of shoes for?!?

I'm a woman with maybe 4 pairs of shoes (of which 2 pairs are actually the same sort of walking shoes, just a different color and different size - I kid you not).

LOL - I can see Teyla's face going all , wondering why anyone would need more pair of shoes for than can be worn on any given day.
                "Frell". There's a word I haven't heard in a while! Time to dust off my VHS collection of recorded "Farscape" and watch me some Crichton!

Again, I digress.

I'm with you. I don't need a lot of shoes, just enough for day to day life.

This is giving the fic bunnies ideas. Sorry, guys, you already have your hands full with two fics. Once one of them is finished, you can do the shoe fic.

*fic bunnies steal SW's netbook and race off*

Don't poop on the keyboard! Again.

Comment

"Frell". There's a word I haven't heard in a while! Time to dust off my VHS collection of recorded "Farscape" and watch me some Crichton!
                  Frell & frak - I use them on a daily basis.

Comment

Shoes are fun, just like bags, though for me it wasn’t until that long ago that I started to love shoes, before then I had like two or three pair that I wore until they basically fell of my feet.

I think they had a hard time packing in general. I remember in the ‘Rising’ commentary that Joe joked a bit about the huge backpack that Elizabeth had with her.
                    sigpic

Comment

I never see the point in a load of shoes or clothes. I wear practicle stuff. Really I don't get the need for a load of shoes!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Frell & frak - I use them on a daily basis.
                        I used frak at school today, and a kid gave me a weird look. Thought he thought I said the F-word instead ... and he goes, "You watch Battlestar Galactica?" *huge sigh of relief*

But now, I hear it every week on "Eureka". Thank you, Fargo!!!

Shoes are fun, just like bags, though for me it wasn’t until that long ago that I started to love shoes, before then I had like two or three pair that I wore until they basically fell of my feet.

I think they had a hard time packing in general. I remember in the ‘Rising’ commentary that Joe joked a bit about the huge backpack that Elizabeth had with her.
                        I imagine there have to be some hidden bloopers with Torri trying to put it on the Gate room at the SGC and nearly falling over. Heh.

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
                        I never see the point in a load of shoes or clothes. I wear practicle stuff. Really I don't get the need for a load of shoes!
                        The main reason I have so many is because I'll see a sale, or think I need a pair to replace old ones, and then find them a week later. D'oh!

Anyhow, gotta git. Family stuff tonight. Be back later! Don't burn down the thread!

Comment

Anyhow, gotta git. Family stuff tonight. Be back later! Don't burn down the thread!
                          *hides matches*

Comment

Sorry, hon. *hugs*
                            Ahhhh... *snuggles Shep smilie*

I do have a lot of shoes, but many I don't wear anymore. And definitely not 89. I should get rid of some before I have to move again. And I'm more for function instead of fashion. Also, my arches are practically non-existent nowadays, so I don't wear a lot of "cute sexy heels". Just not my thing.
                            Yeah, I've got maybe a dozen pairs of footwear; I mostly wear my walking clogs, but I've also got my UGGs for when it turns chilly, my rain boots for when it's really dumping out, my running shoes and hiking boots. And a couple of pairs of sandals. Mostly, I just go for functional-casual.

I agree, because it seems when we saw Elizabeth in her "normal life on Earth" ("Home" and "The Real World") she was wearing pink. I sense a trend.

Wonder what else she had that was pink???
                            I imagine John has probably rummaged around in Lizzeh's underwear drawer to find out the answer to that one.

I imagine there have to be some hidden bloopers with Torri trying to put it on the Gate room at the SGC and nearly falling over. Heh.
                            OMG. *dies laughing*

Comment

MORE SPARKY ART!!!!

sigpic
                              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                                Oh WOW! That's a gorgeous one!

Comment

Working...
                                X