Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I thought Lizzeh was very out of character here. She should have torn Shep a new one for bringing this woman to the city.
    Everyone but Rodney was OOC in this episode.

Comment

I thought Lizzeh was very out of character here. She should have torn Shep a new one for bringing this woman to the city.
      Maybe she's smitten too.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        Poor Rodney. No one's taking him seriously.
        Not only that but John just tells her everything about the city and the expedition and all that. I want to kick him but my foot won't reach.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

True... which makes one wonder just how much Athar might have been influencing people on Atlantis...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Now Chaya is trying to get more info from Shep and he is just blabing out everything, I'm glad that this was the only time he really went this far with giving away info, though myabe it was his promotion that later thought his to think twice.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              Maybe she's smitten too.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yeah John, just tell her all the classified things you can think of.
                sigpic

Comment

Not only that but John just tells her everything about the city and the expedition and all that. I want to kick him but my foot won't reach.
                  Neither will my fist.

Comment

Is it just me, or wasn't Procalus the name of the planet in SG-1 S7 "The Lost City"?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      True... which makes one wonder just how much Athar might have been influencing people on Atlantis...
                      I always thought she did some sort of hoo doo on all of them.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, looks like Carson being smitten didn't last long.

Comment

No rickets or fungi or STDs? LOL! Well, at least John won't get any space!bimbo!VD

Comment

I agree with that
                            sigpic

Comment

Lizzeh looks really good in HD. actually they all do, but you can see the make up.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, you did not just take Chaya out on the Sparky Balcony?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X