• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    John's scruffy. RAWR.
    I was trying not to be shallow. But if you insist. *slurp*
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hmm, Teyla's wig looks almost like normal hair here. The makeup department must've been working on it.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Look, it's an Ewok wannabe village!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          *snerk* Glad he's not wearing a red shirt.

This doesn't look good. Where did they get that indeed? Foreshadowing of wraith worship.
          Yeah, creeeepy.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OMG, that's exactly the same tone of voice Shep used when he first met Teyla. ROTFLMAO! Nice to meetcha too, Major.
            sigpic

Comment

Ooh, I could be an elder! I wanna move there! *authority abuser*

Comment

Ford's 25??? Holy cow.

Comment

I love how everybody but Rodney just gracefully sits and he struggles like an old woman. LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Ritual suicide. Even more creepy.

Comment

You kill each other?

No, we commit suicide.

Much better.

Comment

Holy moly, that lighting...*whimpers*

Anyway, the Ewoks are back. Ford feels old. LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

They're arguing about veal? *vomits*

Comment

I get the feeling that this whole explanation for why nothing works was because they think the audience is stupid. We get it, now move on.
                            sigpic

Comment

The kidlets! AHAHAHAHAHAH!

Comment

"Your being here makes our people ... uncomfortable."

Translation: all the girls are staring at you, Step?

And someone thinks McKay is 100. I love you, little girl!

Comment

Working...
                                X