No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Moments Chapter 15: Letters from Pegasus.
    Very short, but very sweet!
    Enjoy!!!

Spoiler:
    15: Letters from Pegasus

(before the ep)

John woke up at the sound of his alarmclock. Wanting to turn it off, he discovered he could barely move as he was half covered by another body.

She slowly opened her eyes and gave him a soft smile. He returned that smile with a bit of a grin.

"Time to wake up." He whispered and bopped his head towards his beeping clock.

Elizabeth let out a sigh and reluctantly moved off of him.

John moved just far enough to turn the annoying sound off and then turned back to her, gently smiling.

"You sleep ok?"

She nodded. "You?"

"Yeah."

"That's good."

"Yes, it is." He agreed. "We should do this more often."

The snicker she gave him made his grin grow.

"We really should."

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Do you have the Angry Birds game? It's addictive. Mr. SR and SR Jr's girlfriend may need rehab in order to quit.
      I hate you. *g* I was supposed to tidy for the workers that build me a new window tomorrow.
      How is this about Sparky? I don't know. But I had to say this.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
        I hate you. *g* I was supposed to tidy for the workers that build me a new window tomorrow.
        Ummm...Angry Birds is addictive just like Sparky is addictive. See it is about Sparky. LOL Also check out Zombie Ducks.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          Missing Moments Chapter 15: Letters from Pegasus.
          Very short, but very sweet!
          Enjoy!!!

Spoiler:
          15: Letters from Pegasus

(before the ep)

John woke up at the sound of his alarmclock. Wanting to turn it off, he discovered he could barely move as he was half covered by another body.

She slowly opened her eyes and gave him a soft smile. He returned that smile with a bit of a grin.

"Time to wake up." He whispered and bopped his head towards his beeping clock.

Elizabeth let out a sigh and reluctantly moved off of him.

John moved just far enough to turn the annoying sound off and then turned back to her, gently smiling.

"You sleep ok?"

She nodded. "You?"

"Yeah."

"That's good."

"Yes, it is." He agreed. "We should do this more often."

The snicker she gave him made his grin grow.

"We really should."
          Ahem. *takes a deep breath*

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

*snickers* You know I likes me some cuddly!Sparky!

How is it about Sparky? It's just the sort of game that John would be playing on his PDA while in a meeting and totally driving Elizabeth nuts. Yeah, that's my story.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ummm...Angry Birds is addictive just like Sparky is addictive. See it is about Sparky. LOL Also check out Zombie Ducks.
            Yeah, that'll do it, too.

Zombie Ducks? Oh dear...
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ummm...Angry Birds is addictive just like Sparky is addictive. See it is about Sparky.
              Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              How is it about Sparky? It's just the sort of game that John would be playing on his PDA while in a meeting and totally driving Elizabeth nuts. Yeah, that's my story.
              Okay, these excuses are good enough for me. I've also named the red birds Elizabeths, the ones with the funny hair John's and the blue ones Sparky babies.

LOL Also check out Zombie Ducks.
              This sounds like something for the 12 hour flight to Japan on Friday. Or maybe not, since it will a) make me sick and b) I will be sitting next to my boss the entire time. And I can't read or watch a film, because that will make me sick also. I will just have to pretend to be asleep the whole time and write a Sparky fic in my head.
              (Or I could give the iPod with the game to my boss, then he will be busy and I won't have to make smalltalk.)

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Okay, these excuses are good enough for me. I've also named the red birds Elizabeths, the ones with the funny hair John's and the blue ones Sparky babies.
                Hahahah! That's cute!

This sounds like something for the 12 hour flight to Japan on Friday. Or maybe not, since it will a) make me sick and b) I will be sitting next to my boss the entire time. And I can't read or watch a film, because that will make me sick also. I will just have to pretend to be asleep the whole time and write a Sparky fic in my head.
                (Or I could give the iPod with the game to my boss, then he will be busy and I won't have to make smalltalk.)
                Eeep. Motion sickness while trying to read? I actually get that way in cars. Strangely enough, I don't get sick while trying to read on trains, though.

Comment

That last part sounds like a plan. Jailbreaker is also a good game. You get to jump and slide. Hee. And that other one is Zombie Duck Hunt. I think these last 2 are free.
                  Last edited by Southern Red; 16 August 2010, 12:42 PM.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ahem. *takes a deep breath*

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

*snickers* You know I likes me some cuddly!Sparky!
                    *grins*
                    I know you do
                    Always glad to please you

You get motionsick in a plane? Ouch! I only have that in a car or bus. I'm very happy it doesn't bother me in an airplane. Would go stir-crazy with nothing to do!
                    You could always claim the windowseat and try to stare outside, or try to sleep.
                    Or yes... giving the iPod to your boss is also a good solution
                    Or you could talk to him about Sparky

Sig by me

Comment

I know a number of Atlantis Rising staff members (writers and artists) are now following the SGA_Rising Twitter... Is it okay with all of you if I add your Twitter pages to our follow list as well? Just want to be sure before I start.

Comment

I know a number of Atlantis Rising staff members (writers and artists) are now following the SGA_Rising Twitter... Is it okay with all of you if I add your Twitter pages to our follow list as well? Just want to be sure before I start.
                        It's ok for me
                        The more followers the merrier

Sig by me

Comment

No problem here.
                          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                            It's ok for me
                            The more followers the merrier
                            Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                            No problem here.
                            Done and done! If there's anyone I missed, it's probably because the Twitter names don't match with your names here or on LJ.

Comment

Busy day, I've got a lot to read. For now I'm gonna post some pics from The Real World; Ill do Vegas next.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

More pics from The Real World.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X