X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    Okay, fine, but I didn't participate in this one, so my halo remains intact
    Me too. We're the angels around here.

Hey, I'm a Puddle Jumper. Good place for some sexytimes.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Me too. We're the angels around here.

Hey, I'm a Puddle Jumper. Good place for some sexytimes.
      How is it that you outrank me, yet your ship is a tiny piece of crap compared to mine?
      sigpic

Comment

On most other stuff you've been able to swing me over, but not on this. It's definitely plausible though. This is why I hate it when they give us the bare minimum amount of information.
        An acknowledgment of definite plausibility is good enough for me.

Okay, fine, but I didn't participate in this one, so my halo remains intact

Bringing this back to sparky:

http://youtu.be/gmNysYUlN1I

In the words of our Showrunner, and all round great gal Southern Red, wow. Just wow.
        *thunk* Damn, that's a good one. Thanks for the link! I think I'm gonna go rewatch that one a few dozen times. And cry.

How is it that you outrank me, yet your ship is a tiny piece of crap compared to mine?
        Because the jumpers are cooler than Destiny?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          *thunk* Damn, that's a good one. Thanks for the link! I think I'm gonna go rewatch that one a few dozen times. And cry.
          SR found it a while back, she deserves the credit. The clip selection is outstanding - most of those I've not seen in vids before. I love the shot of Torri/Weir at 0.35 (I don't know how to do the time link thing), she looks like she only recently got out of the show and her hair has only partly dried and...*drool*

At least everyone in my ship has their own hair Teyla, Ronon, I'm looking at you. Or more correctly, I'm looking at the costume department and wondering what they were thinking (Rachel looks so much better with her own hair)
          sigpic

Comment

What the Kitty said!

Plus, John named the jumpers.

Comment

SR found it a while back, she deserves the credit. The clip selection is outstanding - most of those I've not seen in vids before. I love the shot of Torri/Weir at 0.35 (I don't know how to do the time link thing), she looks like she only recently got out of the show and her hair has only partly dried and...*drool*
              What episode was that from? I actually don't recognize it, and I can usually pick out every clip.

And for equality sake (and cause I want to see it):

Rawr!!!!

At least everyone in my ship has their own hair Teyla, Ronon, I'm looking at you. Or more correctly, I'm looking at the costume department and wondering what they were thinking (Rachel looks so much better with her own hair)
              You are SO right! Rachel's natural hair is very pretty. Did they ever say why they made her wear the wigs? Oh, and Ronon's season 5 wig was beyond stupid. I think everyone would have still recognized him with short hair for crying out loud. The only man with untouchable hair is John. Well, untouchable by everyone but Elizabeth.

Comment

Oh my, yes. Gorgeous hair indeed.

What episode was that from? I actually don't recognize it, and I can usually pick out every clip.
                Hmm, I'm not sure, either. Late Season 3, definitely. That's the only time her hair was like that.

And OMG, you nearly killed me ded with those wet!Sparky pics. DROOL.

No kidding! I would've loved to have seen Teyla with Rachel's hair instead of the endless parade of wigs.

You are SO right! Rachel's natural hair is very pretty. Did they ever say why they made her wear the wigs? Oh, and Ronon's season 5 wig was beyond stupid. I think everyone would have still recognized him with short hair for crying out loud. The only man with untouchable hair is John. Well, untouchable by everyone but Elizabeth.
                If they did say why they put her in wigs, I haven't heard it. Blame the execs at MGM for Ronon's wig of fail in S5, though; even TPTW didn't mind the short hair and were willing to write it in.

And ohhhh yes, only Elizabeth can touch Teh Hair.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Even though I'm not a cat person that one is adorable.
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I have to agree. That was one of her best looks. Just not sure which episode it was from.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

My guess would be Tao, because I think after that her hair was straighter, but I can't really place it either

Oh my, yes. Gorgeous hair indeed.

Hmm, I'm not sure, either. Late Season 3, definitely. That's the only time her hair was like that.

And OMG, you nearly killed me ded with those wet!Sparky pics. DROOL.

No kidding! I would've loved to have seen Teyla with Rachel's hair instead of the endless parade of wigs.

If they did say why they put her in wigs, I haven't heard it. Blame the execs at MGM for Ronon's wig of fail in S5, though; even TPTW didn't mind the short hair and were willing to write it in.

And ohhhh yes, only Elizabeth can touch Teh Hair.
                      Re the wigs, I assume that it was for consistency between episodes, as they wouldn't let Amanda grow her hair in the past. That said, they let Torri change hers quite a bit, not to mention the number of times they altered Rachel's wig *shrugs*
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

My guess would be Tao, because I think after that her hair was straighter, but I can't really place it either
                        Oh well, I guess this'll be a good excuse to go dig out the late S3 discs and watch 'em again.

Re the wigs, I assume that it was for consistency between episodes, as they wouldn't let Amanda grow her hair in the past. That said, they let Torri change hers quite a bit, not to mention the number of times they altered Rachel's wig *shrugs*
                        If it really was for consistency, I doubt they would've let Torri change her hair that much. I guess they just wanted Teyla to have lighter hair than Rachel, perhaps to make Teyla look more "exotic," I suppose. *shrugs*

Comment

News on the DVD from the Halfway convention - Sparkycon as it was dubbed here.

I don't know if anyone else (but me and JT) pre-ordered the DVD from the con, but if you have than this part will interest you to know.

Stoglio Events, the organizers, are in financial trouble. They are broke, and in debt. Least to say there won't be another event in the future. However, I enquired about the DVD's and they will still be made and send out to everyone who ordered them.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            News on the DVD from the Halfway convention - Sparkycon as it was dubbed here.

I don't know if anyone else (but me and JT) pre-ordered the DVD from the con, but if you have than this part will interest you to know.

Stoglio Events, the organizers, are in financial trouble. They are broke, and in debt. Least to say there won't be another event in the future. However, I enquired about the DVD's and they will still be made and send out to everyone who ordered them.
                            That's a shame to hear. I didn't order a DVD (I guess it's too late now) but I hope they do follow through on sending those out.

Comment

How TPTW could have Binder doing stuff like The Real World and GitM and NOT see the deliberate and intentional shipping that he was writing is just beyond me.
                              There are some things that kind sort of be interpreted ambiguously especially regarding shipping, but the sheer volume (especially in some episodes) is really a stretch to ignore. There were a couple times I thought jokingly to myself that if Elizabeth had stayed on the shows, maybe they would have had her marry John and have kids, and still found a way interpret that without shipping.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Dyson FTW!!! I love my Dyson. It did seem to take me forever to figure out how to unattach and reattach everything, and with my arthritis in my hands, pushing those little buttons to release things can be very painful. But I still love it. I'm also amused by the fact that the instructions on how to empty the canister are written underneath it, and you can only read them after you figure out how to remove the canister. LOL

Now I'm off to read your fic.

Lol. Dyson is the name of a character from that recent Canadian show Lost Girl, which I've been watching. it's generally a lot of fun but isn't usually very good. That show's fanbase is also heavily involve in a love triangle shipper war and is one is the few examples of other ships I'm familiar with first hand. So when I first read that I freaked out for a second thinking all the internet hangouts I visit were bluring together.
                              Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 11 February 2012, 07:19 AM.
                              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                                There are some things that kind sort of be interpreted ambiguously especially regarding shipping, but the sheer volume (especially in some episodes) is really a stretch to ignore.
                                Yes, true... Kate and Teyla was sooooo canon...

Oh wait...
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X