BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]32569[/ATTACH]

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
      @ Gateraid Not John/Rodney but John/Elizabeth man
      Ahhhh. So who is Elizabeth in that scenario?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        :Ahhhh. So who is Elizabeth in that scenario?
        How about the Queen of England and John's a servant?
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Sorry for your loss. I see that Georgia beat Florida, so congrats to Eri. And we'll know if USC beats Stanford later.

All the tweets and the pics are about to kill me. I just went ahead and snurched all of them. Here's a link from Twitter to a bunch of them. Kris posted it, so I think it's okay to put here. Joe/Torri pics of awesome

Get ready to SQUEE!!!!!!.
          Thanks. I never know what to expect from this year's team. Glad other Sparky teams are doing well though.

The tweets and pics are just so wonderful! And to think we could get more tomorrow!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

That stinks!!!

Me too!! Just some of the tweeted comments are making me squee.

See, there's another Sparky person who could go to Chicago! We must make this happen!!

I snurched them all too. Created a Halfway folder and everything. They look so darn adorable. The expressions they made are awesome. You could put in all kinds of funny captions.

The Sparky squee today was so much fun!!
          Chicago here we come!

I put them all in a folder too. LOL Every time I look at them I see something I didn't notice before. Like the pic where Torri has her feet up in the chair. So relaxed and cute!
          sigpic
          sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

How about the Queen of England and John's a servant?
            You don't want him to be her husband, Prince Phillip? Or was that a rhetorical question?

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
            Thanks. I never know what to expect from this year's team. Glad other Sparky teams are doing well though.

The tweets and pics are just so wonderful! And to think we could get more tomorrow!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Chicago here we come!

I put them all in a folder too. LOL Every time I look at them I see something I didn't notice before. Like the pic where Torri has her feet up in the chair. So relaxed and cute!
            There's more? Awesome!
            sigpic

Comment

Its seeing these pictures that make me wish that the writers of the show were as kind as the writers of supernatural
              Then I suppose Elizabeth would be killed by a demon of some sort eventually and John would have rest of the season(s) to be all emo and hunt for said demon alongside his younger brother Rodney. Or some such. If I'm correct, SPN writers have a tendency to kill off female characters.

Personally, I'd rather hand Sparky to Castle writers.
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                Then I suppose Elizabeth would be killed by a demon of some sort eventually and John would have rest of the season(s) to be all emo and hunt for said demon alongside his younger brother Rodney. Or some such. If I'm correct, SPN writers have a tendency to kill off female characters.

Personally, I'd rather hand Sparky to Castle writers.
                Unless they were written as Mary and John Winchester. But that would make Ronon and Teyla the kids, Rodney would be Bobby, Carson would be Ellen, Zelenka would be Ash (the dude with the wicked mullet from the Roadhouse), Keller would be Jo....
                Last edited by gateraid; 30 October 2011, 03:09 AM. Reason: figuring out what Ash's name was
                sigpic

Comment

That stinks!!!

Me too!! Just some of the tweeted comments are making me squee.

See, there's another Sparky person who could go to Chicago! We must make this happen!!

I snurched them all too. Created a Halfway folder and everything. They look so darn adorable. The expressions they made are awesome. You could put in all kinds of funny captions.

The Sparky squee today was so much fun!!
                  LOL. I created a folder too and will probably do a slideshow on iPhoto. OMG, I'm pathetic. Maybe next week I'll get time to do some icons.

Favorite pic the loving gaze Johnny is giving her.
                  I don't want to have to get out my big stick. But considering the fuss we've made in the past about RPS, let's be careful. This is Joe and Torri, not John and Elizabeth. We are celebrating their chemistry as actors and friendship as people. This only relates to Sparky in that we think they should have taken advantage of this and gone with it on the show. I don't want to see any hints here of confusing the actors with the characters.

Now go forth and SQUEE!!!

It's okay. The water is probably a tad colder than he's used to, and the swell is quite variable. We're no Maui, put it that way What grates me is that Torri actually came to NZ years ago, along with Rainbow and Paul, before I'd actually heard of the show
                  Joe went to NZ a few years ago. He did a con in Melbourne, I think it was, and then went to NZ. Look here.

Oh, and it looks like USC lost their game. So everybody give SK a big hug when she shows up.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Tweet from Kris about 2 hrs ago. Maybe the Sparky sandwich did her in. OMG.

Just saw the best Sparky moment ever!!! OMG!!! About to die!!! In line now for the Sparky sandwich!!! :^D

She claims it was almost as good as the ComicCon kiss. Prepare to SQUEE!!!!

A little bird also chirped that there was a Sparky question. We need details. OMG.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Just saw the best Sparky moment ever!!! OMG!!! About to die!!! In line now for the Sparky sandwich!!! :^D

A little bird also chirped that there was a Sparky question. We need details. OMG.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I need to know right now!!!

Ok, calm down JT.

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I need to know right now!!!

Ok, calm down JT.
                        I know, right? What a tease
                        sigpic

Comment

Unless they were written as Mary and John Winchester. But that would make Ronon and Teyla the kids, Rodney would be Bobby, Carson would be Ellen, Zelenka would be Ash (the dude with the wicked mullet from the Roadhouse), Keller would be Jo....
                          When you said Ash I immediately thought of Bruce Campbell.

I know, right? What a tease
                          It's like an evil cliffhanger!
                          sigpic
                          sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                            When you said Ash I immediately thought of Bruce Campbell.

It's like an evil cliffhanger!
                            Only better, coz we don't have to wait six months!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm seeing tweets like

"Best question of the con- the relationship between John and Elizabeth. J/E forever!"

"My Sparky heart still lives"

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! sugar.gif

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy SparkyCon Squee Sunday! OMFG, the thread is exploding again. How am I ever going to keep up LOL!

As reported, my USC Trojans fell to the Stanford Cardinal, 56-48. But at least we made those darn trees work for it, in THREE OVERTIMES. So nyah nyah nyah, Stanford. My sympathies to Irish Eyes and everyone else whose teams lost. *hugs*

Thanks for the congrats to my parents! The actual anniversary is on Halloween (yes, my parents are just as weird as I am, heehee!), but the restaurant we wanted to go to isn't open on Mondays, so we went last night. And ohhhh, dinner was soooo good.

Me too. And look what a prize they have to show for it.
                                *cackles*

I think I'm gonna have to keep a running list of everyone who could go to a Chicago Sparky Con, so I can tell Torri when I see her in November.

ZOMG! We totally must have details, soon!

Waah, I wanna Sparky sandwich photo op! *flails* C'mon Torri, you've got to go to the Chicago con next year!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X