Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    I'm seeing tweets like

"Best question of the con- the relationship between John and Elizabeth. J/E forever!"

"My Sparky heart still lives"

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! [ATTACH=CONFIG]32580[/ATTACH]
    Oh my.

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Then I suppose Elizabeth would be killed by a demon of some sort eventually and John would have rest of the season(s) to be all emo and hunt for said demon alongside his younger brother Rodney. Or some such. If I'm correct, SPN writers have a tendency to kill off female characters.

Personally, I'd rather hand Sparky to Castle writers.
      They do excellent work don't they?
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy SparkyCon Squee Sunday! OMFG, the thread is exploding again. How am I ever going to keep up LOL!

As reported, my USC Trojans fell to the Stanford Cardinal, 56-48. But at least we made those darn trees work for it, in THREE OVERTIMES. So nyah nyah nyah, Stanford. My sympathies to Irish Eyes and everyone else whose teams lost. *hugs*

Thanks for the congrats to my parents! The actual anniversary is on Halloween (yes, my parents are just as weird as I am, heehee!), but the restaurant we wanted to go to isn't open on Mondays, so we went last night. And ohhhh, dinner was soooo good.

*cackles*

I think I'm gonna have to keep a running list of everyone who could go to a Chicago Sparky Con, so I can tell Torri when I see her in November.

ZOMG! We totally must have details, soon!

Waah, I wanna Sparky sandwich photo op! *flails* C'mon Torri, you've got to go to the Chicago con next year!
        I can't decide if I'd so a Sparky sandwich or have Joe be in the middle. I might have to purchase 2 pics. Hmmm? *ponders*

I'm telling you, some of those tweets are about to kill me dead. And this pic that I snurched isn't helping.

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I really want to know what the story behind this one is. Joe was being funny. He's so cute.

Comment

I really want to know what the story behind this one is. Joe was being funny. He's so cute.

I noticed that one too and can't wait to hear what that was about. Whatever it was, Torri is certainly amused.

I just did this while I had some time to kill. I could get rid of Paul's knee, but it would take time and effort.

Caption anyone?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              I can't decide if I'd so a Sparky sandwich or have Joe be in the middle. I might have to purchase 2 pics. Hmmm? *ponders*
              Hmm, indeed. And it'd have to be 3 pics, so we could do a group photo.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-n...urday_0464.JPG
              Then there's this one:

It's like Torri is totally ready to start laughing her butt off at whatever dorktastic thing Joe is saying! Hee!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hmm, indeed. And it'd have to be 3 pics, so we could do a group photo.
                OMG! I think we might scar them, though. Wouldn't want that.

More images. I can't stop myself from looking at these.

I hope our little lemming didn't die from squee.

Comment

Awesome pics and tweets from Sparky con. So glad to see the Sparky lovin going full force this weekend. Happy almost Halloween everyone.

*hugs the thread*
                  sigpic
                  Signature by Erin87

Comment

Some of them seem to have a theme. I just can't imagine what tale he was telling here. Maybe something he did to certain people when he found out she wasn't coming back. Maybe he's telling her about his garden. Yeah, that's it.

sigpic

Comment

SR - that was hilarious! Yes, garden talk.

SMB_Books - nice to see you! Happy almost Halloween to you too!

Here's a picture from today. I guess they were getting into character a bit.

Comment

*waves to SMB_Books*

OMG! I think we might scar them, though. Wouldn't want that.
                        *snerks* I think they're already used to weird behavior from us.

Some of them seem to have a theme. I just can't imagine what tale he was telling here. Maybe something he did to certain people when he found out she wasn't coming back. Maybe he's telling her about his garden. Yeah, that's it.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...urday_0292.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...urday_0390.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...urday_0528.jpg
                        Or his beehive.

SR - that was hilarious! Yes, garden talk.

SMB_Books - nice to see you! Happy almost Halloween to you too!

Here's a picture from today. I guess they were getting into character a bit.
                        http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg860/sca...=640&ysize=640
                        Hey, they pushed their chairs together so they could play footsie wars!

Comment

Hello!

Some news from my friends about the con.
                          -Robin Dunne is crazy
                          -Torri is a wonderful person. She likes to do conventions. She was happy to be there. She gave hugs to everybody. She spent a lot of time talking with fans during the autographs.
                          -Paul is excellent. Very charming especially with the ladies.
                          -Joe was a little distant and this is the fault of his agent. The agent was a horrible person with some fans and had some troubles with the organizers (fault of the agent). Joe is charming. Very happy to be there and kind and beautiful of course.

About the panels, Robin and Dan did a big show. The translator had a big job with them.
                          Torri didn't talk often during the second day because she lost her voice.
                          About J/E: Torri liked the idea but Joe found the idea interesting but a little weird because it's her boss. Hopefully, fans didn't share his opinion.lol
                          About Torri: The producers are stupid. She didn't want to leave the show. She asked them to give an important role for Weir but they were not receptive. More she asked, more they gave her a small role. It's why she's happy to do some conventions. Just to tell us that she really really wanted to stay in the show but the producers didn't want her.
                          Joe took her defense (and the defense of Paul when it was his turn) but the producers have "punished" him and stopped giving him informations about the decisions about the show. I don't know if I'm clear.lol
                          Joe, Paul and Torri don't really like SGU.

Heu....Voilà.

About the organization: It was horrible the first day. The second day was better. It's the first big convention in France and the guy in charge is young (21 years old). He did a great job. The whole staff did a good job.

I have an autograph of Torri so I'm happy.
                          Many pics will be post soon by my friends.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

*waves to SMB_Books*

*snerks* I think they're already used to weird behavior from us.

Or his beehive.

Hey, they pushed their chairs together so they could play footsie wars!
                            I was going to say it looks like she's kicking him in the shins, but footsie wars is lots better.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                            Hello!

Some news from my friends about the con.
                            -Robin Dunne is crazy
                            -Torri is a wonderful person. She likes to do conventions. She was happy to be there. She gave hugs to everybody. She spent a lot of time talking with fans during the autographs.
                            -Paul is excellent. Very charming especially with the ladies.
                            -Joe was a little distant and this is the fault of his agent. The agent was a horrible person with some fans and had some troubles with the organizers (fault of the agent). Joe is charming. Very happy to be there and kind and beautiful of course.

About the panels, Robin and Dan did a big show. The translator had a big job with them.
                            About J/E: Torri liked the idea but Joe found the idea interesting but a little weird because it's her boss. Hopefully, fans didn't share his opinion.lol
                            About Torri: The producers are stupid. She didn't want to leave the show. She asked them to give an important role for Weir but they were not receptive. More she asked, more they gave her a small role. It's why she's happy to do some conventions. Just to tell us that she really really wanted to stay in the show but the producers didn't want her.
                            Joe took her defense (and the defense of Paul when it was his turn) but the producers have "punished" him and stopped giving him informations about the decisions about the show. I don't know if I'm clear.lol
                            Joe, Paul and Torri don't really like SGU.

Heu....Voilà.

About the organization: It was horrible the first day. The second day was better. It's the first big convention in France and the guy in charge is young (21 years old). He did a great job. The whole staff did a good job.

I have an autograph of Torri so I'm happy.
                            Many pics will be post soon by my friends.
                            Thanks for that report. So, Joe found Sparky interesting huh? Well, then I guess he's also saying once she wasn't his boss, it would have been okay. Stupid PTB. And notice that he seemed receptive to the idea, so that means it was at least talked about and isn't something that never came up before. I just wish we had the chance to convince him it was a good idea when the show was on the air. Of course, they never listened to him, so it wouldn't have mattered.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              Hello!
                              About J/E: Torri liked the idea but Joe found the idea interesting but a little weird because it's his boss. Hopefully, fans didn't share his opinion.lol
                              Joe, Paul and Torri don't really like SGU..
                              I hope torri feels better. Really They don't like SGU...Go Figure! Wait they "punished" Joe? that was stupid.
                              Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 30 October 2011, 02:41 PM.

Comment

I was going to say it looks like she's kicking him in the shins, but footsie wars is lots better.

Thanks for that report. So, Joe found Sparky interesting huh? Well, then I guess he's also saying once she wasn't his boss, it would have been okay. Stupid PTB. And notice that he seemed receptive to the idea, so that means it was at least talked about and isn't something that never came up before. I just wish we had the chance to convince him it was a good idea when the show was on the air. Of course, they never listened to him, so it wouldn't have mattered.
                                Joe found the idea interesting but weird at the same time because she was his boss.
                                I don't think he wants to see his character with someone (Teyla or Weir).lol

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                                I hope torri feels better. Really They don't SGU...Go Figure! Wait they "punished" Joe? that was stupid.
                                Joe didn't want to see Paul and Torri out of the show. When he gave his opinion to the producers, they didn't listen to him (and to the others actors). He wasn't include in the decisions about the show after that.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X