Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Booked my train to Marseille yesterday, and my hotel. The countdown to Halfway can really start now. Leaving on the 28th of October, and arriving around 5-ish in the afternoon.
    I just learned on Twitter that Joe is missing DragonCon because he's filming a movie in Europe. So it's very likely that will be all finished by the con and he'll make it. We will still keep all fingers and toes crossed.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I just learned on Twitter that Joe is missing DragonCon because he's filming a movie in Europe. So it's very likely that will be all finished by the con and he'll make it. We will still keep all fingers and toes crossed.
      Mmm... that's super awesome! That's he's filming a movie, I mean, not missing out on DragonCon.

Now, I'm curious what he's filming and where.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hello everybody....

And hahaha....Im Snape....fear me!
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday, and a hearty Sparky thread welcome to Madness reigns! Pull up a chair, have a mojito (our official drink), and enjoy the fun!

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
          Harry Potter weekend! Squeeee!!

I also had to post to see what my rank is.

Been busy lately preparing to go back to college, but I'm all moved in now, so I should have a bit more time.

Edit: Ha! Divination teacher! LOL! Use your inner eye to see the future!!!!!
          College move-in weekend... Ah, memories.

BTW, how's it coming with the next chapter of First Year? Can't wait to see the mayhem unfolding!

OMGoddess, I just killed Teyla... ...Poor Kate - my muse is putting you through the wringer again. I'm sorry.

*hangs head in shame* I forgot Vegas. I may be drummed out of the Joe/John fangirl sorority. I was too focused on Sparky.
          *gasp of horror*

Oh well, focus on Sparky is good. Heck, it balances out my having only one Sparky moment in my list.

Hi and welcome. Stay around and play. We have lots of fun Sparky teasing to talk about.

Speaking of teasing and things eating brains...my Sparky smut story has consumed me. I hope to finish it this week. It's unusually long for me. I may even need a beta.

Here's my favorite line so far.
          Spoiler:
          John wasn’t sure he would ever get to heaven, but this was close enough.
          RAWR! Now that's one heckuva an innuendo-laden line! John, you sly little devil, you!

Good for Joe! Glad to see that he's in the groove, work-wise. And is it just a little naughty of me to hope that maybe he'll be a last minute addition to the LAX con to make up for missing DragonCon?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Tell me about it!

Comment

College move-in weekend... Ah, memories.
              My first move in, a car almost crashed into us. It was Boston and the only thing that stopped a horrible accident was a tree that was in the median. This car was going so fast, he ended up going 1/2 way up the tree and then back down. I remember thinking.... oh, please, tell me this isn't an omen.

*gasp of horror*

Oh well, focus on Sparky is good. Heck, it balances out my having only one Sparky moment in my list.
              SR forgetting Vegas has to be a sign of the apocalypse!

Good for Joe! Glad to see that he's in the groove, work-wise. And is it just a little naughty of me to hope that maybe he'll be a last minute addition to the LAX con to make up for missing DragonCon?
              Hee-hee! Nothing wrong with hoping!!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                My first move in, a car almost crashed into us. It was Boston and the only thing that stopped a horrible accident was a tree that was in the median. This car was going so fast, he ended up going 1/2 way up the tree and then back down. I remember thinking.... oh, please, tell me this isn't an omen.
                Yikes!

Can't remember my first move in - was too nervous to remember I'm afraid.

Comment

Eeek! ZOMG!

SR forgetting Vegas has to be a sign of the apocalypse!
                  Hmm, that's true. Oh dear, we're in trouble.

Hee-hee! Nothing wrong with hoping!!
                  My thoughts exactly!

Yikes!

Can't remember my first move in - was too nervous to remember I'm afraid.
                  I vaguely recall that I was too excited to remember much of anything. Except that it was hot. Really hot. And it continued to be really hot on move-in weekend. Every. Darn. Year. Ah, gods bless downtown LA in August.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning all!!

Eeek! ZOMG!
                    That's exactly what my face looked like!

I vaguely recall that I was too excited to remember much of anything. Except that it was hot. Really hot. And it continued to be really hot on move-in weekend. Every. Darn. Year. Ah, gods bless downtown LA in August.
                    Ouch! And the traffic had to rival Boston's - probably exceeded it.

Guys, I really don't feel like going to work today. Anyone want to pretend to be me for the day? You just have to pretend to type something every once in awhile, and make a sarcastic remark every now and then. It's not too hard.

On topic.... there's another way in which I am nothing like Elizabeth. JT & workaholic in the same sentence

Oh yeah, I wanted to encourage everyone to read FH's 2 new fic. They're awesome! John and Elizabeth are in both. One of them is a scene Torri really wanted.

Comment

Move in day? I don't remember my first, but I remember my second. My dorm was 8 stories and, in their infinite wisdom, they shut down the elevators to supposedly help with the "traffic flow". Yep, you guessed it. I was on the 8th floor. My dad had to carry my heavy trunk up all 8 flights. He never did let me live it down. And hot? Try North Carolina in August. Hot. Oh, and the dorm wasn't air-conditioned. See, kiddos, those were the bad old days.

We're going to see Conan today. I'm sad to see it didn't do very well over the weekend, but I know seeing Jason in 3-D will make my day. Mr. SR is going for the violence.

*goes to read FH's fics*
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Move in day? I don't remember my first, but I remember my second. My dorm was 8 stories and, in their infinite wisdom, they shut down the elevators to supposedly help with the "traffic flow". Yep, you guessed it. I was on the 8th floor. My dad had to carry my heavy trunk up all 8 flights. He never did let me live it down. And hot? Try North Carolina in August. Hot. Oh, and the dorm wasn't air-conditioned. See, kiddos, those were the bad old days.
                        Oh dear... ... my sister already complains when the elevator breaks down and she only has to go up 4 stories.

We're going to see Conan today. I'm sad to see it didn't do very well over the weekend, but I know seeing Jason in 3-D will make my day. Mr. SR is going for the violence.
                        Personally I'm not surprised of the low income during opening weekend, but I'm sure it's not Jason's fault. Even if he was typecast for the part - he does it well. From what I've seen from the trailer anyway.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Ouch! And the traffic had to rival Boston's - probably exceeded it.
                          Actually, traffic on Saturday mornings typically isn't all that bad. I feel sorry for the kids moving in this year; apparently they've moved up move-in day to Wednesday. I guess it's to give them more time to settle in before classes start, but still...

Ack. You definitely win for worst move in day.

Personally I'm not surprised of the low income during opening weekend, but I'm sure it's not Jason's fault. Even if he was typecast for the part - he does it well. From what I've seen from the trailer anyway.
                          What I've been hearing is the acting and fight scenes are much better than the Arnold Conan movies, but the script for this one isn't that great. Sounds like Mr. SR's got it right: Go for the violence.

Must go read FH's fics.

Comment

What I've been hearing is the acting and fight scenes are much better than the Arnold Conan movies, but the script for this one isn't that great. Sounds like Mr. SR's got it right: Go for the violence.
                            And don't forget Jason's abs - I'm sure they're worth it.

Comment

Good evening, everybody!

First day of school here in lovely 102 degree Florida -- and did I mention the looming hurricane? Yes, the forecast has it moving up the East Coast, but after Charley, we take no risks. Here's to hoping school gets cancelled the first week due to Irene.

I have a new TV, and I finally found my VCR after this last time moving. That means I can finally finish watching all the "Farscape" tapes that my lovely friend sent me. And as soon as she gets SGA and SG-1 and Doctor Who and Firefly on DVD, guess what other tapes I get? Mwahahaha. Makes sense -- she asked me to label all her SG-1 tapes for her, and you know, I had to go through every single tape and watch every single episode. That would be why my mother got shushed at 4 o'clock in the morning one time because I was in the middle of an episode.

And Sparky rules.

Peace!

Comment

And a welcome to madness reigns as well!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X