Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    how was it?
    I was suffering from motion sickness for the better part of the entire day on Saturday - wasn't used to the motion of the camper van. But as soon as my body was adjusted I enjoyed the beautiful weather, the WWII museum we visited, and the Mont St. Michel on the border of Normandy and Britannia. Spotted England on the other side of the Channel too.

I really didn't want to come home today - but alas have to go to work tomorrow.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I was suffering from motion sickness for the better part of the entire day on Saturday - wasn't used to the motion of the camper van. But as soon as my body was adjusted I enjoyed the beautiful weather, the WWII museum we visited, and the Mont St. Michel on the border of Normandy and Britannia. Spotted England on the other side of the Channel too.

I really didn't want to come home today - but alas have to go to work tomorrow.
      *Glomps* you! I'm glad you had a good time after your stomach settled.

My dad always wanted to go back to Normandy when he wasn't, you know, fighting in a war.

Edit - wow, 9 lurkers. Come on out! We're very friendly!

Comment

Damn, I have other things to write - maybe I'll be able to squeeze in a little Sparky-lovin' in between AU Stargate fic, three dialogues, Teyla-fic and Warehouse 13 fic (damn you HG for being so awesome!).

Warehouse 13 is rather nice...

LOL!!
        Warehouse 13 is very good and for Eureka fans they had a crossover last year and another planned for this year. And with Warehouse getting a fourth season, Fargo and crew may pop up again.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
          You know who I felt like today Elzabeth in 38 minutes because this boy who is the Kavansugh in my life angered me. Let's just say ended my Molly Boo's (the baby I work with) nap prematurely.
          Where's a Wraith when you need one!!

Comment

Welcome back Probie!

And before I totally forget Happy Belated Birthday to Mr. SR!

Just thought I should add you all are getting some love for SGArising on other parts of this forum. I was looking around on the Amelia Banks/ Ronon Dex shipper thread and a person there had some nice things to say about you all.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              Lovely rec! Everything Bil writes is awesome!

Lately everything I watch, I think about inserting John/Elizabeth in. This weekend it was Farscape's "John Quixote" and Voyager's "Resolutions". Damn, would Joe and Torri have eaten up both those scenarios. Wish I was a writer. Someone wanna write that for me?

Night shippers!
              You know I was thinking about that earlier today. It's kind of a funny image, considering how different Farscape is from Stargate: Atlantis. Would Elizabeth play the part of Aeryn or Zhaan in that episode?
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                You know I was thinking about that earlier today. It's kind of a funny image, considering how different Farscape is from Stargate: Atlantis. Would Elizabeth play the part of Aeryn or Zhaan in that episode?
                I thought Elizabeth would be Aeryn/The Princess because John C. certainly doesn't think it's a hardship to have to kiss her. AND I'd love to see Torri get to go all out with the comedy there.

Here's the parts I had settled in my head:

John Crichton = John Sheppard
                Aeryn / Princess = Elizabeth
                Chiana = Teyla
                D'Argo / Hansel and Grettel guy = Ronon
                Jool / Hansel and Grettel girl = Amelia
                Scorpius / Harvey the butler = Kolya
                Gilina = Chaya

Then I'm not sure about the rest...

Crais / Ogre = Maybe Rodney, to a ) give the McWeir shippers something to squee over, and b ) give Joe and David the chance to duel.

Rigel / knight = ?
                Zhaan = ? Hey, if I make it Kate then there's one scene that would make a certain lemming VERY happy.
                Stark = ?

Ok, can you tell I've thought about this way too much?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                  Warehouse 13 is very good and for Eureka fans they had a crossover last year and another planned for this year. And with Warehouse getting a fourth season, Fargo and crew may pop up again.
                  The Eureka crossover with Warehouse 13 is the very reason I started watching Warehouse 13 in the first place. So, I would have to thank Eureka's PTB for introducing me to W13.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I thought Elizabeth would be Aeryn/The Princess because John C. certainly doesn't think it's a hardship to have to kiss her. AND I'd love to see Torri get to go all out with the comedy there.

Chiana = Teyla
                    Gilina = Chaya

Crais / Ogre = Maybe Rodney, to a ) give the McWeir shippers something to squee over, and b ) give Joe and David the chance to duel.

Rigel / knight = ?
                    Zhaan = ? Hey, if I make it Kate then there's one scene that would make a certain lemming VERY happy.
                    Stark = ?

No, not really, I don't know who those characters are in the first place That's why some of that stuff in SG-1's 200 was lost on me

The Eureka crossover with Warehouse 13 is the very reason I started watching Warehouse 13 in the first place. So, I would have to thank Eureka's PTB for introducing me to W13.
                    I sent you some dramatic moments. I may be the first one this time. Although I will probably change my mind by the end of the week Currently, it went something like this:

* Waiting to see the outcome Shep vs Kolya shootout in Irresponsible

* Waiting to see if Lucious will be be able to fly the jumper in Irresistable

* Keller's rope hanging scene in Trio

* Rodney breaking the door with the axe during Brainstorm (so romantic)

* Wondering if the axeman would actually chop off Keller's head during Identity

Seriously, I think I may have to rewrite my list, I thought of three or four more whilst writing this post
                    Last edited by gateraid; 15 August 2011, 04:58 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome back Probie!

And before I totally forget Happy Belated Birthday to Mr. SR!

Just thought I should add you all are getting some love for SGArising on other parts of this forum. I was looking around on the Amelia Banks/ Ronon Dex shipper thread and a person there had some nice things to say about you all.
                      Ooh, that's good to know. I must go check it out. I know we also have one huge Ronon/Amelia shipper who always leaves nice comments.

And we also have a
                      Spoiler:
                      John/Mayel shipper, which was inevitable if we did our job right.There's a cute bit for that ship in the first chapter of First Year.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Ooh, that's good to know. I must go check it out. I know we also have one huge Ronon/Amelia shipper who always leaves nice comments.

And we also have a
                        Spoiler:
                        John/Mayel shipper, which was inevitable if we did our job right.There's a cute bit for that ship in the first chapter of First Year.
                        I'd say we're definitely doing our job right. Perhaps a little too well...

OMG, Torri would have a blast getting to goof off with that!

Chiana = Teyla
                        Gilina = Chaya

Rigel / knight = ?
                        Stark = ?

Joe and David would have waaaay too much fun with that! For that matter, the McSheppers probably would, too.
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That was a fun one wasn't it? Ever since Joe did a guest spot in season 1, I've been wondering when someone else from Stargate might show up. I know Jewel was in last season but since the guy who played Simon from Firefly was in that episode as well I only count her as Firefly. For some reason I can never remember that guy's name.
                          Last edited by mandogater; 15 August 2011, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Hello thread. BAAAAACK!
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              Hello thread. BAAAAACK!
                              Welcome home! Sparky is still alive.

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Are you talking about me ???? Because I think I'm the greatest Romelia's fan ever (or at least I remain faithful to this pairing...). And it's true: all of you are talented. (And I'm not flattering you because I want just a little kiss between Ronon and Amelia in this season 6 ! LOL)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X