Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    I love that. Or one where he thinks he's losing his hair. That would be hilarious. I can hear Rodney now.
    Leave the hair alone Lizzie wants to run her hands through it!
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

Ahem.....ahem...... I will give you THE RULE....

Not even whumpers DARE to mess with the Hair!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post

Well, you know us, we're trendsetters who aren't afraid to mess with the status quo. Heh. I imagine that would be John's worse nightmare...losing the hair.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*sniff sniff*
          sigpic

Comment

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2.../Teh_Hair1.jpg

I knew I'd get a reaction out of that comment.

I hereby apologize to Teh Hair (tm).

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

I knew I'd get a reaction out of that comment.

I hereby apologize to Teh Hair (tm).
              Apology with chocolate accepted. *grin*
              sigpic

Comment

Damn, I have other things to write - maybe I'll be able to squeeze in a little Sparky-lovin' in between AU Stargate fic, three dialogues, Teyla-fic and Warehouse 13 fic (damn you HG for being so awesome!).

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                You know, it's weird... I haven't been bitten by any sci-fi/fantasy show bugs since SGA. Well, except for me finally joining the Firefly bandwagon years late. Maybe one of the shows coming this fall will catch my interest...
                Warehouse 13 is rather nice...

LOL!!
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

That's gonna be one great Spartober!!

I feel like I'm a Lt. Col. Errand Girl today. My boss is out this week, so I'm going to all his meetings.
                  i feel like Lt. Col. Errand boy today considering i spent most of today being dragged from one end of town to another town to back to my town. i felt like a dang ping pong ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    i feel like Lt. Col. Errand boy today considering i spent most of today being dragged from one end of town to another town to back to my town. i felt like a dang ping pong ball.
                    And you kept bouncing away... like ping-pong balls tend to do when you try to grab them.

Comment

You know who I felt like today Elzabeth in 38 minutes because this boy who is the Kavansugh in my life angered me. Let's just say ended my Molly Boo's (the baby I work with) nap prematurely.
                      BALCONIES
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        And you kept bouncing away... like ping-pong balls tend to do when you try to grab them.
                        Well I got a free lunch outta it so I'm not complaining. NOTE: this is my 4900 Post.
                        Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 10 August 2011, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                          You know who I felt like today Elzabeth in 38 minutes because this boy who is the Kavansugh in my life angered me. Let's just say ended my Molly Boo's (the baby I work with) nap prematurely.
                          Poor molly. What happened with the Kavanaugh-Type kid?

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday! And Happy Birthday to Mr. SR! A week off? Awesome!

I'm back from a quick jaunt out to Disneyland to finally have a look at the new Little Mermaid ride. Cute ride. And no, there were no references to Atlantis... it's Disney! Of course, they did make their own Atlantis movie that they now act as though it never existed... Punks. I liked that movie.

Or a story where John starts to lose his hair.

Hey, what's that noise? Oh no, it's a thousand screaming fangirls coming to attack me for even suggesting that!

I take it back, I take it back!!
                            Oooooh, you are so gonna get it...

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2.../Teh_Hair1.jpg

Amen. Teh Hair is SACRED.

On the other hand...

I love that. Or one where he thinks he's losing his hair. That would be hilarious. I can hear Rodney now.
                            That sounds crackaliciously fun enough that it might be worth it to risk the wrath of our fellow Shep fans...

Well, you know us, we're trendsetters who aren't afraid to mess with the status quo. Heh. I imagine that would be John's worse nightmare...losing the hair.
                            Yup. As long as it's a false alarm and he doesn't actually lose the hair.

Warehouse 13 is rather nice...
                            Unfortunately, I never really warmed up to it. Oh well.

LOL!!
                            Heeheehee! What can I say, I couldn't resist!
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Poor molly. What happened with the Kavanaugh-Type kid?
                              I screamed at him with Molly in my arms. I was furious and I haven't been getting along with him to begin with cause of his anti semetic slurs in front of me and my modern orthodox friends. For example he touches the girls (taps them) who choose not to be touched by any man other than their husband purposely and the fact he tried to set me up with a 16 year old boy
                              BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately, I never really warmed up to it. Oh well.
                                Oh...

Comment

Working...
                                X