Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    *diez laughing*
    I crecently watched Common Ground again and believe me when Kolya shot his Harpoon I was like wait for it......wait for it...damn!
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

You might like reading stargate_ren if you haven't already. It's def AU, but Kate is a maja playa. I forget where SK posted the link to it ...
      I already read it - I'm a Stargate Ren Fan...

6 more posts and I hit the 20,000 postcount. - What does that say about me?
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

That says you are a dedicated SGA fan. Post on!
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Just finished reading the entire series this morning!!! So much for going to the gym!
          See? See? Isn't it awesome!

We're supposed to be getting Part 2 of the current fic sometime today... Stay tuned!

And my fic bunnies thank you kindly for the carrots. The ice packs kept them cold until they got here ... LOL

D'oh! It slipped my mind, but I know someone has a motivator that says it. "Stubborn and pesky ... and really hard to kill"??? Crap. I forgot. Bad shipper!
          I think SR's got that one.

Of course. Food is more important than us. Just kiddin. Unless it's Chipotle ... yum.
          Speaking of food, it's lunch time, and I'm hungry! LOL!

The gene's are around his butt. *smacks self for horrible pun*
          BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Reminds me, someone tweeted JewelS and asked her if McKay and Keller got married after they returned to Earth. She said yes and they had tons of babies that look Samoan. ROFL
          *snerks* I saw that. I love Jewel's cracktastic sense of humor!

*hands SK another spork* While you're at it, get in a couple jabs for me.
          Heheheh...

Don't. You. Dare.
          Muahahahaha.

Sweeet! *high-fives*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          What SR said!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Okay, I can take a hint.

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yep, that's the one!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And As I write my fan fic which is supposed to explore an out of this world pairing and random bits of Sparky still appear....I say this.

You can take fan fic from Sparky but you can't take Sparky outta the fan fic
                BALCONIES
                The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                sigpic

Comment

Actually, I'm chasing Skydiver's postcount... one day I'll overtake her, but that day is still far into the future (probably on the same day as when Teyla finally makes the perfect tuttleroot soup and/or pigs fly).

***Meme-time***

Spoiler:
                  Day 24: Favorite in-show lingo
                  Day 25: Favorite kiss
                  Day 26: OMG WHY SGA WHY moment
                  Day 27: Funniest screen cap
                  Day 28: Favorite enemy
                  Day 29: Least favorite enemy
                  Day 30: One thing you would change
                  Day 31: How it should have ended

Day 23: Saddest character death

Kate's was sad. I mean, did you see Teyla's face. It broke my heart in little ittybitty pieces. She had just lost Elizabeth and there she was loosing Kate... and soon she'd come to know that her people were kidnapped and the father of her child gone too... but I digress.

Actually I did write a fic about it... if only I knew where I left it. About Teyla, I mean, loosing her friends one by one.

Peter Grodin - when he realizes he's stuck and he's not yet ready to admit it but he knows he won't make it out of there alive. That broke my heart too.

Carson got a eulogy (just like Janet) and the bagpipes really did me in.

Comment

Actually, I'm chasing Skydiver's postcount... one day I'll overtake her, but that day is still far into the future (probably on the same day as when Teyla finally makes the perfect tuttleroot soup and/or pigs fly).
                    I stand ready to assist Teyla with her tuttleroot soup making skillz at her pleasure. The pigs... eh, I'm afraid I can't help you on that one.

***Meme-time***

Spoiler:
                    Day 24: Favorite in-show lingo
                    Day 25: Favorite kiss
                    Day 26: OMG WHY SGA WHY moment
                    Day 27: Funniest screen cap
                    Day 28: Favorite enemy
                    Day 29: Least favorite enemy
                    Day 30: One thing you would change
                    Day 31: How it should have ended

Day 23: Saddest character death

Kate's was sad. I mean, did you see Teyla's face. It broke my heart in little ittybitty pieces. She had just lost Elizabeth and there she was loosing Kate... and soon she'd come to know that her people were kidnapped and the father of her child gone too... but I digress.

Actually I did write a fic about it... if only I knew where I left it. About Teyla, I mean, loosing her friends one by one.

Peter Grodin - when he realizes he's stuck and he's not yet ready to admit it but he knows he won't make it out of there alive. That broke my heart too.

Carson got a eulogy (just like Janet) and the bagpipes really did me in.
                    Oh gosh, that scene in 'Doppelganger' totally got me. Poor Teyla! First Carson, then Elizabeth a month or two later, Kate a month or so after that, and then her people. Geeze, it was like the universe had it in for Teyla that year. *wibbles*

Hope you find that fic, I'd be interested in reading it!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Hope you find that fic, I'd be interested in reading it!
                      Mmm... let me get back to you on that... *scratches head*

Comment

Lunch break!

Eeh, it's 6:22pm. Who am I kidding?

That lemmings are awesome.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        See? See? Isn't it awesome!

We're supposed to be getting Part 2 of the current fic sometime today... Stay tuned!
                        *squees and passes out from holding breath*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

*snerks* I saw that. I love Jewel's cracktastic sense of humor!
                        a) Couldn't resist.
                        b) That girl is hilarious. Especially when half her tweets are about food and shoes. LOL

Thank you!!!

Now going to work on some fics, try and catch up. It's been a while since I starved the fic bunnies I updated some of my stories.

*lurk mode*

Comment

They sure are.

Found the fic - it was part of my Lost City Found drabbles, the 13th ficlet to be exact.

Characters: Laura Cadman, Teyla Emmagan, Elizabeth Weir & Kate Heightmeyer
                          Spoilers: Duet, Lifeline, Doppelganger, The Seer
                          Warning: Character death
                          Prompt: giggling; Laure Cadman, Teyla Emmagan, Elizabeth Weir & Kate Heightmeyer
                          Rating: PG-13

Comment

Lunch break!

Eeh, it's 6:22pm. Who am I kidding?
                            Dinner break!

Totally awesome!

*squees and passes out from holding breath*
                            *cackles* Probably in a couple more hours... they seem to post most often in the early evening (in California)

a) Couldn't resist.
                            b) That girl is hilarious. Especially when half her tweets are about food and shoes. LOL
                            She's such a scream, isn't she?

Thank you!!!

Now going to work on some fics, try and catch up. It's been a while since I starved the fic bunnies I updated some of my stories.

*lurk mode*
                            *waves and sends more carrots to bribe tempt the bunnies*

They sure are.

Found the fic - it was part of my Lost City Found drabbles, the 13th ficlet to be exact.

Characters: Laura Cadman, Teyla Emmagan, Elizabeth Weir & Kate Heightmeyer
                            Spoilers: Duet, Lifeline, Doppelganger, The Seer
                            Warning: Character death
                            Prompt: giggling; Laure Cadman, Teyla Emmagan, Elizabeth Weir & Kate Heightmeyer
                            Rating: PG-13
                            Yay! *runs to read*

*comes back, crying* That was so sad! But so, so good, too. It was great to get a glimpse of each of them just being their real selves with each other, instead of the masks they have to wear the rest of the time. Poor Teyla! *wibbles and hugs Teyla and the lemming*

Comment

SGA Meme....

Day 2: Your favorite episode

I'll go The Storm/Eye (which is cheating because that's 2 eppies, but oh well). And yes, the obvious "shippy implications" are part of the reason, but only part. Other reasons - 1) Robert Davi is such a good bad guy - he had real menace about him in this eppy and I liked it. 2) It was a great cliffhanger - you really didn't know what was coming in Part II. 3) It was set in the City, damnit and I like City-based eppies. 4) It showed both Elizabeth and Rodney being put in a dangerous situation and they both stayed strong throughout the situation. 5) It showcased John's mad military skillz.

Anyhoo - those were the days of some great SGA, lemme tell ya. And I miss them. I miss them a lot.

WOOT - I made 2 days in a row - yay me! LOL

SR - thanks for the story that went along with my post for the 1st day on the meme - I did enjoy it and I hope your friend doesn't hurt you when she finds out how TPTB treated Elizabeth in the end....yikes!
                              sigpic
                              Signature by Erin87

Comment

Hah! Spoke too soon! Part 2 of Stargate!Ren's 'The Politics of Marriage' is now up! And yes, we're back in Atlalan!

*runs off to read*

Comment

Working...
                                X