Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post

Sorry I had to
    Spoiler:
    Oh Damn! LMAO!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
      All this talk of Koyla sent my plot bunnies to kindling a fire- maybe it will warm someone up!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6659528/...ng_in_the_Rain
      Whoo, it sure warmed me up! Thank goodness for Radek's homebrew! It's the cure for anything that ails you!

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/1/16/c2be2d7b-d778-4f00-871f-2ef381d34c16.jpg

Sorry I had to
      Ahahahahah!

Ohhhh yeah, Kolya's such a good bad boy!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Wow, that's really beautiful!! Wonderful job!!!!
        I know right? She kills me. She's good with the fics and the pics- and now I learn the drawings. Ya'll are a tough crowd to live up to, so glad to bask in the embers of your greatness. *Humbly offers oatmeal chocolate chip cookies* I can still hang out though, right? Going to dust off photoshop, I know I saw it around here somewhere. Thank you all for the inspiration!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Ohhhh yeah, Kolya's such a good bad boy!
          He certainly breeds plot bunnies for his amusement!
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

I know right? She kills me. She's good with the fics and the pics- and now I learn the drawings. Ya'll are a tough crowd to live up to, so glad to bask in the embers of your greatness. *Humbly offers oatmeal chocolate chip cookies* I can still hang out though, right? Going to dust off photoshop, I know I saw it around here somewhere. Thank you all for the inspiration!
            We gratefully accept your oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and of course you can hang out with us!

Hmm, Photoshop... I need to dust mine off and play with it some more too.

He certainly breeds plot bunnies for his amusement!
            *suddenly sees the mental image of Kolya tromping through a garden behind a proper English country cottage, out to a pen of fat brown bunnies, and feeding them lots of carrots and lettuce*

*falls over laughing hysterically*

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Not-So-Lazy Sunday!

You've got 9 more hours to post your quiz results! Once again, to recap:

Top Ten Reasons Why John Sheppard Loves Elizabeth Weir
              10. The Eyebrow of Doom. Condemned
              9. He likes defending her honor. Misbegotten
              8. He knows that she knows what he was really going to say when he had that bug on his neck. 38 Minutes
              7. She looks so damn sexy in red. Especially Echoes
              6. She got him promoted by threatening to go to the President. Talk about working those political connections! Intruder
              5. Beauty AND brains. What more could a guy want? All of them? I'll pick Seige II, when she negotiates for nukes
              4. She's not afraid of him, even when he's turning into a homicidal bug-man. Conversion
              3. You don't go on a rampage and kill fifty-eight Genii assault troops in less than ten minutes to avenge someone who's nothing more than your "boss." The Eye
              2. She believed in him when no one else did. Rising
              1. He just does. Every single episode

<snip>

Hmm, I've been tending towards a more canonist view in my old age (yes, I'm being facetious), and that means, well, they wouldn't get together. At least, not before "Lifeline." It's that darn pesky non-fraternization policy rearing its ugly head again. But once Elizabeth's no longer expedition commander, well... Bring on Atlantis Rising and the new canon, baby.
              My own fanon: I always thought they had sex after The Eye, and he wanted more but she said no due to the frat rules, "protocol", and Simon. That made him a bit snippy which leads into the argument in Hot Zone, the Kirk-ing in Sanctuary, and then later the "whoa I'm sorry can we still be friends?" in Before I Sleep.

Then I think they started hooking up after Carson died. Seems to me that losing someone so close to them might have made them realize to not waste time. But they were keeping it secret. (Remember him adjusting his pants when walking in with Elizabeth in Vengeance?). And the First Strike comment "I don't think leaders should lie, Elizabeth" was a cheeky dig because they were lying to everyone about their relationship.

Or, you know, we can take SK's approach and get them together after season 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                *runs in and collapses in a heap and starts laughing hysterically* IT'S FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!! Bwahaha, woooooo!!! That project I promised yesterday is here!!

This took forevvvvvver! Let me see... probably 13 hours, at times possibly over 12 layers, at least 9 references, 1 tutorial, and countless wrock (wizard rock) and random songs later... I give you this...

Spoiler:

Someone many pages back (I forgot who) mentioned John and Liz dancing together at an Athosian harvest festival and once I heard this song I was just struck with an urge to draw (and paint) that scene. Honestly I think it's one of, if not the, best Sparky drawings I have ever done (certainly the best non-portait one of Elizabeth). Even though I CANNOT shade faces in firelight to save my life!!! Arrggh! I especially like how the background turned out - it reminds me of Disney concept art for some reason. But yeah... forever. Just the lineart of John and Liz itself took over 4 hours (John's face was being sooooo stupid!!! Grrr him! For once Lizzie was actually relatively easy, b/c I found a screencap with just the right angle and even the right expression! So lucky on that; usually Liz never turns out right for me, but this time she did!

Apologies for the mini-rant/gush of info, but I've been working on it so long that I just had to get it out! *takes a deep breath and relaxes* Ahh...

Oh D**n, just realized the song was a link. D**n. Basking in the bliss.........someone bring me Radek's liquor
                sigpic

Comment

*suddenly sees the mental image of Kolya tromping through a garden behind a proper English country cottage, out to a pen of fat brown bunnies, and feeding them lots of carrots and lettuce*

*falls over laughing hysterically*

*Falls off bed*

Kolya didn't die he just went to his bunny farm to breed his Sparky Bunnies! He's breeding them to take over the world!
                  BALCONIES
                  The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                  sigpic

Comment

My own fanon: I always thought they had sex after The Eye, and he wanted more but she said no due to the frat rules, "protocol", and Simon. That made him a bit snippy which leads into the argument in Hot Zone, the Kirk-ing in Sanctuary, and then later the "whoa I'm sorry can we still be friends?" in Before I Sleep.

Then I think they started hooking up after Carson died. Seems to me that losing someone so close to them might have made them realize to not waste time. But they were keeping it secret. (Remember him adjusting his pants when walking in with Elizabeth in Vengeance?). And the First Strike comment "I don't think leaders should lie, Elizabeth" was a cheeky dig because they were lying to everyone about their relationship.

Very
                    nicely done. Off to re-watch vengance now
                    sigpic

Comment

*Falls off bed*

Kolya didn't die he just went to his bunny farm to breed his Sparky Bunnies! He's breeding them to take over the world!
                      I'm not gonna fight them off that's for sure *looks over shoulder for toe tingling, muscle rippling, messy haired handsome soldier* Ok, he doesn't seem to mind the bunnies so we're good.
                      sigpic

Comment

All this talk of Koyla sent my plot bunnies to kindling a fire- maybe it will warm someone up!

That was great!! They must thank Radek, later. Much much later.

Comment

Oh, I LIKE that scenario so very much!

*Falls off bed*

Ahahahaha!

I'd better go make sure the bunker is stocked with carrots.

Comment

[QUOTE]
                            (Remember him adjusting his pants when walking in with Elizabeth in Vengeance?). QUOTE]

Spoiler:
                            Wait just a minute...they're what.jpg
                            Wait just a minute- They are....what? Unbelievable. John you are such a Kirk! And you Elizabeth...why are you smiling!
                            sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Zandra's Ashes;12255410]

Spoiler:
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]28953[/ATTACH]
                              Wait just a minute- They are....what? Unbelievable. John you are such a Kirk! And you Elizabeth...why are you smiling!

Comment

What a beautiful picture! As a fellow artist I love love LOVE! The shading!

Anyway when I think of sparky dancing I think of this Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXdLUcqwBSg&ob=av3el

Hence why I made a songfic outta it!
                                Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Erin87 - AWESOME!!!
                                SQUEEE!!! That is beautiful, Erin! They look so magical in the firelight, like they're in a dream. Ahhh... *melts into a puddle of happy goo*
                                Wow, that's really beautiful!! Wonderful job!!!!
                                Thanks so much guys! *hugs you all*

I think maybe tomorrow I'll post a cleaner version without all the shading so you can actually see them, lol.

No apologies- only thank you's!!!! I love this- I may have not been the only one, but I def mentioned this scenario when someone mentioned writting a fic. LOVE IT! One of my all time happy thought brought to life
                                Ah, I think I remember it was you. Glad to be of service.

*blushes* Thanks so much! *feels all warm and fuzzy inside* Of course you should stick around! Great cookies btw.

Oh D**n, just realized the song was a link. D**n. Basking in the bliss.........someone bring me Radek's liquor
                                I know, it's a good one, isn't it?

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/1/16/c2be2d7b-d778-4f00-871f-2ef381d34c16.jpg

Sorry I had to
                                LOL!
                                sigpic
                                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X