Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Heehee! Evil, evil girl!
    I know right I am evil as Kolya yet I have more brilliant ideas to bring Sparky together *sticks out tongue*
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
      I know right I am evil as Kolya yet I have more brilliant ideas to bring Sparky together *sticks out tongue*
      Good! There can never be too much of bringing Sparky together!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good! There can never be too much of bringing Sparky together!
        A few ways to bring Sparky Together

- John gets hurt
        - Elizabeth Gets Hurt
        - Elizabeth sees her alternate old self
        - John gives Lizzie a gift on her bday
        - Have two ailen entities that were husband and wife take over their bodies
        - Have Acastus Kolya on Speed Dial
        - John Believes Elizabeth is dead
        - Elizabeth Belives John is dead
        - Lock them in a closet in Atlantis
        - A date to Chipolte

Wanna add to the list?
        BALCONIES
        sigpic

Comment

*passes another saucer of sugar to the lemming*
          Thank the goddess, I'm such an active little lemming or I'd be a lemming with one too many kilos on on her body... Kate would have to put me on a diet.

[insert mental image of Lemming on a treadmill]

- John gets hurt
          - Elizabeth Gets Hurt
          - A date to Chipolte

Wanna add to the list?
          - Kate locks them in a room together so that she and Teyla can finally have some peace and quiet

What? You asked...
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

- John gets hurt
            - Elizabeth Gets Hurt
            - A date to Chipolte

Wanna add to the list?
            - John breaks quarantine to save Elizabeth. Twice.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Thank the goddess, I'm such an active little lemming or I'd be a lemming with one too many kilos on on her body... Kate would have to put me on a diet.

[insert mental image of Lemming on a treadmill]
            *cracks up*

- Kate locks them in a room together so that she and Teyla can finally have some peace and quiet

What? You asked...
            Hahahaha! I like it!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*runs in and collapses in a heap and starts laughing hysterically* IT'S FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!! Bwahaha, woooooo!!! That project I promised yesterday is here!!

This took forevvvvvver! Let me see... probably 13 hours, at times possibly over 12 layers, at least 9 references, 1 tutorial, and countless wrock (wizard rock) and random songs later... I give you this...

Spoiler:

Someone many pages back (I forgot who) mentioned John and Liz dancing together at an Athosian harvest festival and once I heard this song I was just struck with an urge to draw (and paint) that scene. Honestly I think it's one of, if not the, best Sparky drawings I have ever done (certainly the best non-portait one of Elizabeth). Even though I CANNOT shade faces in firelight to save my life!!! Arrggh! I especially like how the background turned out - it reminds me of Disney concept art for some reason. But yeah... forever. Just the lineart of John and Liz itself took over 4 hours (John's face was being sooooo stupid!!! Grrr him! For once Lizzie was actually relatively easy, b/c I found a screencap with just the right angle and even the right expression! So lucky on that; usually Liz never turns out right for me, but this time she did!

Apologies for the mini-rant/gush of info, but I've been working on it so long that I just had to get it out! *takes a deep breath and relaxes* Ahh...
              sigpic
              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

What? You asked...
                Again.....its expect the expected with you.
                BALCONIES
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                  *runs in and collapses in a heap and starts laughing hysterically* IT'S FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!! Bwahaha, woooooo!!! That project I promised yesterday is here!!

This took forevvvvvver! Let me see... probably 13 hours, at times possibly over 12 layers, at least 9 references, 1 tutorial, and countless wrock (wizard rock) and random songs later... I give you this...

Spoiler:

Someone many pages back (I forgot who) mentioned John and Liz dancing together at an Athosian harvest festival and once I heard this song I was just struck with an urge to draw (and paint) that scene. Honestly I think it's one of, if not the, best Sparky drawings I have ever done (certainly the best non-portait one of Elizabeth). Even though I CANNOT shade faces in firelight to save my life!!! Arrggh! I especially like how the background turned out - it reminds me of Disney concept art for some reason. But yeah... forever. Just the lineart of John and Liz itself took over 4 hours (John's face was being sooooo stupid!!! Grrr him! For once Lizzie was actually relatively easy, b/c I found a screencap with just the right angle and even the right expression! So lucky on that; usually Liz never turns out right for me, but this time she did!

Apologies for the mini-rant/gush of info, but I've been working on it so long that I just had to get it out! *takes a deep breath and relaxes* Ahh...
                  What a beautiful picture! As a fellow artist I love love LOVE! The shading!

Anyway when I think of sparky dancing I think of this Song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXdLUcqwBSg&ob=av3el

Hence why I made a songfic outta it!
                  BALCONIES
                  sigpic

Comment

Erin87 - AWESOME!!!

Again.....its expect the expected with you.
                    *whistles innocently*

And now, I'm going to indulge in a little SeaQuest DSV (and Kellie Martin, and Jonathan Brandis).
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/v...hismoment2.jpg

SQUEEE!!! That is beautiful, Erin! They look so magical in the firelight, like they're in a dream. Ahhh... *melts into a puddle of happy goo*

Comment

All this talk of Koyla sent my plot bunnies to kindling a fire- maybe it will warm someone up!

sigpic
                        Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Apologies for the mini-rant/gush of info, but I've been working on it so long that I just had to get it out! *takes a deep breath and relaxes* Ahh... [/QUOTE]

No apologies- only thank you's!!!! I love this- I may have not been the only one, but I def mentioned this scenario when someone mentioned writting a fic. LOVE IT! One of my all time happy thought brought to life
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                            All this talk of Koyla sent my plot bunnies to kindling a fire- maybe it will warm someone up!

Sorry I had to
                            BALCONIES
                            sigpic

Comment

And one more:

Since he came up!
                              BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Wow, that's really beautiful!! Wonderful job!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X